Photo

Krista's Planning Thread!

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#51 tiffanyan02

tiffanyan02
  • 123 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:54 PM

Congrats! Everything looks great! I hope you had a great day and look forward to seeing a review!

#52 ashley1316

ashley1316
    • 353 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:14 PM

wow you really have ur stuff together! i love the " I Do " on the bottom of your shoes.....where did you get that?

#53 *Krista*

*Krista*
      • 819 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:15 PM

Thanks everyone!! I had an amazing day!! :) It was more wonderful than I imagined! :)

Ashley - I got the I do stickers on Ebay from a seller in England. Super cheap and easy to apply! :)
        July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#54 ashley1316

ashley1316
        • 353 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 02:11 PM

I have hunted thru Ebay for the those stickers and cant find anything....perhaps i am not putting in the proper wording.....what did you search for?

#55 *Krista*

*Krista*
          • 819 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 03:51 PM

Hi Ashley, I tried to search on ebay, and you're right, they don't appear to be there anymore, but I found this link on amazon.

I Do Rhinestone Shoe Stickers: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home

Try just searching on google and you might find some other sites where they sell them. They are quite popular, so you should be able to find them :)
            July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#56 AtteGirl

AtteGirl
            • 197 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:17 PM

Can I ask where you got your TTD? I'm looking for something like that for mine. Everything looks great, Congrats!

#57 *Krista*

*Krista*
              • 819 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 02:31 PM

Hi AtteGirl, I got my TTD at a Sears clearance center. I don't know if you have that where you live. We have Sears in Canada, and the clearance centers are where they send all the stuff that people return that is damaged, etc. I found the dress, and according to the tag, it was "dirty" on the bottom, but I found nothing wrong with it, especially since it was going to be a TTD. Best part is, it was originally $100 in their catalogue, on sale for $30 because of the "dirty" bottom, and then I was shopping for it on a half off day, so I paid about $17 total after taxes. I was so pumped!

Definitely check out the clearance stores/bargain stores. You'd be surprised what you can find! :)

#58 vdaybride

vdaybride
                • 1,412 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:06 PM

Loved you planning thread Krista!! You made such a beautiful bride! Me and the fellow February brides were SO happy to go along on your special journey. Congrats on being a Mrs.

Married 2-14-2010 Dreams, Los Cabos

#59 Bride Loving CJ

Bride Loving CJ
                  • 278 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:22 PM

Beautiful Invitations! And your dress is to die for!! Congrats!

#60 Ayslinn

Ayslinn
                    • 200 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 07:17 PM

i really like the starfish jewlery goodies. where'd you get those, if I may ask?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users