Photo

Anyone with a lace dress?

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#21 BlissfulMsMiranda

BlissfulMsMiranda
  • 512 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 04:50 PM

I had a lace dress too!!! It was a Mori Lee ... and I don't think the model exists anymore. Lace is perfect for a beach wedding ... I think it brings a bit of sophistication and class to a "fun" event. :)

All your lace dresses are gorgeous, by the way. I LOVE the Allure one!!

#22 murmel

murmel
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 1,407 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:23 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KarenM
    Thanks so much! That Pronovias dress you posted is gorgeous!!
    Thank you :)

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#23 MayBride2010

MayBride2010
    • 204 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:09 PM

I was a 3 dress bride. The dress I wore to get married on the beach was a lace Maggie. I was pretty warm but it was well worth it!

Libby - by Maggie Sottero

(by the way, the dress isn't very nice on her website but i fell in love with it in person. And I altered the neckline to a sweetheart)

#24 tris

tris
      • 609 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 06:06 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MayBride2010
        I was a 3 dress bride. The dress I wore to get married on the beach was a lace Maggie. I was pretty warm but it was well worth it!

Libby - by Maggie Sottero

(by the way, the dress isn't very nice on her website but i fell in love with it in person. And I altered the neckline to a sweetheart)
        It's so detailed and beautiful!!
        Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#25 jennster_04

jennster_04
        • 176 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 06:52 PM

My dress is lace , i think it has more of a Mexican feel, very romantic
          Married August 10, 2010 at Gran Bahia Principe Akumal!!!

#26 jenninjamaica

jenninjamaica
          • 547 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:43 PM

If you love it, get it! (I happen to think its gorgeous!!) Don't worry about what's "beachy" or not, just worry about being happy!!!!
            *~*JENN*~*

#27 jaynreneewed

jaynreneewed
            • 184 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:36 PM

Is your day so wear whatever makes you happy! I have some lace in my dress. Anything goes!

#28 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
              • 319 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:49 PM

I love the dress! It's so pretty! I LOVE LOVE lace! You can't go wrong, it has the spanish feel too:)!
                When I first started dresses on I said I wanted no lace....I tried on a ton of dresses and none of them felt special until I tried on my lace dress:)! I am also wearing my Mom's mantilla veil which is lace so it will be a special day for me with her veil on :)

Here is a link to a girl who wore it and also a link to the website. The web picture isn't that great but I got lucky and found my dress on this girl while I was looking for photographers:

Nicole & Chris’ Wedding | Ringling Sarasota FL Binaryflips Photography Orlando Wedding Photographer | New York | Connecticut | Sarasota | Naples Weddings

Bridal Gowns, Wedding Dresses by Tara Keely - Style tk2917

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

#29 Future Mrs. Chrysler

Future Mrs. Chrysler
                • 3 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 02:23 PM

Wow! I don't understand what you meant by 'web picture isn't that great..', but I just found my photographers!! Wow wow wow I love Binary flips! I have visited your photographer Kathleen and Robert's website they are good but I like to be a little bit 'non-traditional'.. Thank you for this link!! You have a lovely gown!!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Future Mrs. M
                  I love the dress! It's so pretty! I LOVE LOVE lace! You can't go wrong, it has the spanish feel too:)!
                  When I first started dresses on I said I wanted no lace....I tried on a ton of dresses and none of them felt special until I tried on my lace dress:)! I am also wearing my Mom's mantilla veil which is lace so it will be a special day for me with her veil on :)

Here is a link to a girl who wore it and also a link to the website. The web picture isn't that great but I got lucky and found my dress on this girl while I was looking for photographers:

Nicole & Chris’ Wedding | Ringling Sarasota FL Binaryflips Photography Orlando Wedding Photographer | New York | Connecticut | Sarasota | Naples Weddings

Bridal Gowns, Wedding Dresses by Tara Keely - Style tk2917

#30 Future Mrs. M

Future Mrs. M
                  • 319 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 05:00 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Future Mrs. Chrysler
                    Wow! I don't understand what you meant by 'web picture isn't that great..', but I just found my photographers!! Wow wow wow I love Binary flips! I have visited your photographer Kathleen and Robert's website they are good but I like to be a little bit 'non-traditional'.. Thank you for this link!! You have a lovely gown!!
                    I meant the picture from the Tara Keely website...it's so small (the second link I posted).

I looked into Binary flips and they are really nice. They are in Florida and NY I believe. Definitely reach out to them:)!

Wedding Date 11/12/2010- Riviera Maya - Hacienda Tres Rios

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users