Sign in to follow this  
greysgirl

Is this dress "beachy" enough?

I found this dress by accident one day (literally...I had ordered food next door and was waiting for it, so I decided to pass the time by looking in the window of the bridal salon). I tried it on and loved it. Plus, it's only $238!!!! And super light-weight. Do you think I can get away with it for our destination wedding?

Click the image to open in full size.

Please forgive my goofy look in this pic:) Ha!Click the image to open in full size.

SO CUTE!! and yea i think it's beachy enough, and if say even if it's big and poofy and has all the bells and whistles, well it doesn't matter because it's your day and you shouldn't limit ur dress choices just because it's on a beach. get your DREAM DRESS!!! what ever that might be!

good luck it's beautiful!

It's perfect. Anything you want to wear is the perfect choice for your wedding. Make it uniquely yours with jewelry, accents etc. I know some dresss may be really heaving with many layers but this looks comfortable and light.

I think you look great in it! It looks light enough to work for a destination wedding. I think the biggest hurdle for a destination wedding dress is getting it there and that seems like it would be easy to transport.

If you love it, go for it! And that's a really good price.

I really like the dress. It looks comfy and easy to walk around in. The strapless will be real cool for you if its warmer outside and It looks great on you. You are totally rockn the dress. I vote go get it tomorrow. Bonus that is affordable!