Photo

DREAMS TULUM brides please post here!

• Please log in to reply
1009 replies to this topic

#851 trisha0612

trisha0612
  • 491 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:25 AM

okay....so I received me email back from Landy last night regarding the prices and Seaside Grill this is what she said...
    Dear Trish:

Thank you for your e-mail,

In relation with the seaside grill, if you have it confirm by Sandra don’t worry, we would keep this one, so if you would like to rent this restaurant paying the fee don’t worry.

The prices are subject to change without previous notice, that´s one reason why the payment it is done when you arrive at the resort after you sing the contract.

There are just a few changes, so we can check about this and we can work out something, don’t worry.

Please would you mind to resend me the attached information to me J

Regards

So I'm thinking we are okay for teh SeaSide Grill if we had it confirmed with Sandra....So Good news Brooke!!
    Travis & Trish
    10-10-08
    Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

#852 can't wait!

can't wait!
    • 517 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:32 AM

Sounds like you are good to go Trish!!! Congrats! And lucky you because she actually replied to your email. I would definitely print the email out, though, and take it with you when you go down to avoid any issues.

#853 can't wait!

can't wait!
      • 517 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:37 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by AmyInMI
        I am a bit late to comment but we used the resort's photographer and thought they turned out really well. My DH's step-sister does some photography and we had her do our TTD sessions. I will post them asap!!
        Would u mind posting some of the resort's photog's work on here?! I'm planning on using him for our wedding and for our TTD. I've heard his work is good but haven't really seen it.

Also, pls excuse this stupid question but I've always wanted to know and am so embarrased to ask...what does "DH" stand for? I've come up with different variations for it but am sure they are all wrong. Any insight will help put my brain at ease.

#854 rachelannmartin

rachelannmartin
        • 192 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:45 AM

Has anyone found out what the dimensions are for the gazebo? I picked up some tulle in our wedding colours but now I'm afraid that I didn't get enough!!! HELP!

#855 rachelannmartin

rachelannmartin
          • 192 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:47 AM

See if this file from the resort photographer works, if not I can send it to your email address :o)

Quote:
            Originally Posted by can't wait!
            Would u mind posting some of the resort's photog's work on here?! I'm planning on using him for our wedding and for our TTD. I've heard his work is good but haven't really seen it.

Also, pls excuse this stupid question but I've always wanted to know and am so embarrased to ask...what does "DH" stand for? I've come up with different variations for it but am sure they are all wrong. Any insight will help put my brain at ease.

#856 rachelannmartin

rachelannmartin
            • 192 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 10:50 AM

See if this attachment works, this is what I received from the resort photog.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by can't wait!

Attached Files

#857 Lonna14

Lonna14
              • 30 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 12:53 PM

Hello there!
                I am new member and am planning to wed at Dreams Tulum in June 2009. Any help would be greatly apprecaited ladies!!

Look forward to the sharing!!

Lonna

#858 Blkatz

Blkatz
                • 1,025 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 01:44 PM

Just sent the form in for my alternative date-May 2nd 2009! I hope that things go better and smoother from here! After you send the forms back what should I expect

#859 alin & mako

alin & mako
                  • 134 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 03:59 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by rachelannmartin
                    Has anyone found out what the dimensions are for the gazebo? I picked up some tulle in our wedding colours but now I'm afraid that I didn't get enough!!! HELP!
                    The dimensions of the gazebo are 10W X 10L X 7H. This measurement might be off by a couple of inches but I hope it helps you to figure out if you have enough tulle.

#860 alin & mako

alin & mako
                    • 134 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 04:01 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Lonna14
                      Hello there!
                      I am new member and am planning to wed at Dreams Tulum in June 2009. Any help would be greatly apprecaited ladies!!

Look forward to the sharing!!

Lonna
                      Lonna, good choice. If you have time, I suggest reading as much of this thread as possible. There is soooo much info here that you will answer a lot of questions just by reading it. After that, ask away. Maybe you can read just the last 4 or 6 months. It will take you some time but it is so so helpful, and there are links to bride's reviews of the resort both for site visits and their weddings. Good Luck!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users