Photo

Travel costs in invitation?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 LChavez

LChavez
  • 159 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:43 PM

I am doing a website that will be mentioned in my STDs and in the website I am mentioning the group rates for the rooms. I think this is a good way to get all sorts of information to your guests in one place they can always refer to.

#12 tsgnatko

tsgnatko
    • 164 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:45 PM

I think you need to include them so people have a clue!!!

#13 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
      • 1,541 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 08:47 AM

I am actually adding a sheet in the envelope so they know what the prices are. I'm not putting them on the actual invite/STD, but I am including the information because as some have said, I think people need to know. It will save you some time with added questions if you don't.
        Married the love of my life in April!!

#14 MsSmithtobe

MsSmithtobe
        • 282 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 04:33 PM

Now I'm nervous, I quoted the room prices in my invite along with "sample prices room rates may change" but I'm thinking people will see the price and run with it and will be sadly mistaken if prices have gone up.

#15 Ayita

Ayita
          • 861 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 07:57 PM

I did not include price because people were coming from completely different places (USA, France, Singapore, London, Geneva) so I would have hard a hard time doing this ! After all, it's the job of the travel agent...

#16 TanyonL

TanyonL
            • 166 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:43 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Ayita
              I did not include price because people were coming from completely different places (USA, France, Singapore, London, Geneva) so I would have hard a hard time doing this ! After all, it's the job of the travel agent...
              Ditto! I did, however, list prices from the various locations on our website.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users