Photo

Which wedding gown should I choose?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 jenninjamaica

jenninjamaica
  • 547 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:11 PM

They are both great. I agree with the other post, if at all possible order both to try them on and send one back.
    *~*JENN*~*

#22 krmiller

krmiller
    • 239 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:44 PM

I like the first one better!! I think the second one might be a little heavy/hot for an outdoor wedding (if you are having an outdoor wedding!)

#23 ShawanaK

ShawanaK
      • 20 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:47 PM

I really like Dress #1 it seems like it would be a lot lighter then the second dress. Good Luck making your decision!!

#24 LisaRob

LisaRob
        • 35 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:53 PM

Definitely the first dress!

#25 tris

tris
          • 609 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:56 PM

I actually like #2 better, but #1 would be a lot lighter and easier to wear.

Good luck :)
            Married my best friend 04/28/11 at the Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

#26 JenArge

JenArge
            • 85 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:54 PM

Totally number 1

#27 midnight24

midnight24
              • 754 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 01:55 AM

sorry but i am not really a fan of the second one at all.
                the first one is nice but i think it would really depend what it looks like on you.

#28 shirley88679

shirley88679
                • 6 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 11:53 PM

thanks but it's hard for me to take photos by putting it on me because that is an online shop. eh, actually I have a similar type of prom dress as the first one and I love it so much.

#29 shirley88679

shirley88679
                  • 6 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 12:03 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by hockeymom97
                    I really like the first one and think it may be better for a beach wedding, but I've heard taffeta can be really hot. Even if you are going to order online, I would recoomend trying both dresses on first to get an idea of how each gown looks on your body - then you can decide and order online.
                    oh, really? I have no idea for the material of taffeta but that would not be the point for me. Because I can totally bear it for that big day if I choose it.

#30 shirley88679

shirley88679
                    • 6 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 12:10 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by hat0112
                      I think you need to try them on and see what dress looks best with your body type. If you are getting married on a beach I would go with the first dress. It seems more appropriate for a beach/outdoor wedding. If you aren’t getting married on a beach/outdoor setting, I would go with the second dress. I love it and it is a beautiful dress, but too big and heavy for outside.
                      actually it's a beach wedding because I think it would be more romantic. For the dresss itelf I would prefer the second princesse one and I love the feeling to be a prince really. But I agree with you it's so inconvenient for outside.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users