Photo

Which wedding gown should I choose?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 shirley88679

shirley88679
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:10 AM

Actually I will have my wedding this coming Sept. And I'm extremely excited for that. Now I must purchase my wedding gown but I'm hesitate to choose the right one. I even do not know where to start and fortunately one of my friend recommend a website to me. I love her but I can not decide which one to choose for below two dresses because both of them are superduper

A-line square strapless taffeta long white Wedding dress - Wedding Dress ShopinDream

A-line strapless tuck embroidery satin long white wedding dress - 2010 Wedding Dress Collection ShopinDream

So anybody can give me some help and I'm 67" tall.

#2 debbmach

debbmach
    • 1,457 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 08:49 AM

Do you have any pictures of the dress on you? I think it'd be easier to tell you which one looks good on you. Just from the pictures alone, I like the first dress best.
      http://dwdf.daisypath.com/v0lqm5.png

58 people booked...and counting!!!

#3 msglave

msglave
      • 933 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 08:57 AM

I like them both. I agree with debb-you need to see which one actually looks best on you. I think the first one is more sexy-I favor that one based on pics alone.
        The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
        Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
        www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#4 Brandy

Brandy
        • 2,628 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 09:09 AM

I love the first one! I agree though, we should see what they both look like on you.

#5 hat0112

hat0112
          • 1,219 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 09:21 AM

I think you need to try them on and see what dress looks best with your body type. If you are getting married on a beach I would go with the first dress. It seems more appropriate for a beach/outdoor wedding. If you aren’t getting married on a beach/outdoor setting, I would go with the second dress. I love it and it is a beautiful dress, but too big and heavy for outside.
            Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

#6 Tennyt1

Tennyt1
            • 1,131 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:33 AM

I love love love #1
              http://dwdf.daisypath.com/e8thm5.png

~April 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Grand Ocho Rios ~
              ~52 Guest booked plus the Bride & Groom~

#7 sorord1

sorord1
              • 240 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:37 AM

I love the first dress as well.

#8 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
                • 2,458 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:45 AM

I really like the first one and think it may be better for a beach wedding, but I've heard taffeta can be really hot. Even if you are going to order online, I would recoomend trying both dresses on first to get an idea of how each gown looks on your body - then you can decide and order online.
                  Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#9 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
                  • 2,727 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:48 AM

I agree with the other girls...i like the first dress and think its just beautiful but it would be best if you try them both on to see what suits your body best
                    He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
                    My Planning Thread

#10 Michelle-2

Michelle-2
                    • 310 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:52 AM

I like the first one. But it also depends on how it looks on you and where you are getting married. If you are ordering on line and are not able to try on first, since seems very reasonable, I would get both then return the one you don't want. Just make sure to check their return policy first. Good luck!

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users