Sign in to follow this  
shirley88679

Which wedding gown should I choose?

thanks but it's hard for me to take photos by putting it on me because that is an online shop. eh, actually I have a similar type of prom dress as the first one and I love it so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeymom97 View Post
I really like the first one and think it may be better for a beach wedding, but I've heard taffeta can be really hot. Even if you are going to order online, I would recoomend trying both dresses on first to get an idea of how each gown looks on your body - then you can decide and order online.
oh, really? I have no idea for the material of taffeta but that would not be the point for me. Because I can totally bear it for that big day if I choose it.smile36.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by hat0112 View Post
I think you need to try them on and see what dress looks best with your body type. If you are getting married on a beach I would go with the first dress. It seems more appropriate for a beach/outdoor wedding. If you arenâ€t getting married on a beach/outdoor setting, I would go with the second dress. I love it and it is a beautiful dress, but too big and heavy for outside.
actually it's a beach wedding because I think it would be more romantic. For the dresss itelf I would prefer the second princesse one and I love the feeling to be a prince really. But I agree with you it's so inconvenient for outside.