Beaches Resort and Tropical Imaging Turks and Caicos May 2010

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#11 hockeymom97

• 2,458 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 01:37 PM

I just looked at your pics as well as your sisters and they are all amazing!! I don't have any doubts at all about hiring Tropical Imaging for our wedding - they are fabulous at what they do!!

I would love to have sunset pics - our DW was originally scheduled at Beaches Negril at 4pm for this very reason, but when we moved resorts, we had to select a different time, which sucks. But your review makes me hopeful that I may still be able to pull this off :)
    Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#12 jerri-lee

• 21 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:43 PM

Janine, you will be so comfortable with Ileana, i was right away! I actually lost my bikini top in the ocean while we were shooting, it just floated away while we were taking a few pictures! she is very professional and very sweet and very good at making you look your absolute best!

#13 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:51 PM

Yaaay! I can't wait! Thanks Jerri-Lee!

#14 *Meagan*

• 5,521 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:04 PM

jerri lee! Yay so happy for you... you and ur sisters bd pics werer amazing! Soooo happy u were able to work with ileana she is a dream come true! We loved the beautiful beginnings packge and we chose the same location for our wedding! And we loved the caribbean village! So happy to hear your day was magical! Congrats!!

#15 *Meagan*

• 5,521 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:10 PM

Heather it is an awkward time for pictures. We went off property at noon for our wedding pictures..and we squinted a lot and had to wear sunglasses until we found shady places.

As far as ttd we went at 3pm and it was perf for sunset pictures!

#16 barefootidos

• 52 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 11:33 AM

congrats jerri-lee! your pics are amazing...

i am IN LOVE with your dress... may i ask who makes it?
              We say "I do" in Turks & Caicos 7.29.11

#17 Michelle-2

• 310 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:09 PM

We also booked Ileana with Tropical Images for off site pictures. Our ceremony is scheduled for 4:00 PM and Ileana is going to meet us at 5:00 PM. I would love some sunset pictures, but I wonder if starting at 5:00 PM will give us enough time before it gets too dark We were planning on having a dinner around 8ish. What are your thoughts?

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

#18 Kendall

• 234 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 04:21 PM

Just booked with Ileana today! I'm so very excited! I was just going to use Beaches photographer, but after hearing everyone and how much they love their TI photos - I decided to invest in those rather than the Beaches photos!

#19 Tropical Imaging

Tropical Imaging
                  • Vendor
                  • 336 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 04:56 PM

Michelle, Don't worry about having enough time. We have a sunset calender that we use to know when the sun is setting on island any day of the year, so we can plan your shoot accordingly. If Ileana has booked at 5 then she is confident there is plenty of time before the sun sets. We are pretty meticulous about knowing the sunset times, as the hours just before are the "golden hour" of beautiful light.

Great to hear so many brides are coming down. I know all of our company is excited to share the island with you!

#20 Michelle-2

• 310 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 09:39 PM

Thanks Krys - I will leave the time as planned - I have total confidence in Ileana and know we will be more than happy with our pictures. Now, I just need to find a dress!!

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users