Photo

**Need your opinions**

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
  • 334 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 11:00 PM

Ok, So my MOH and JBM(Jr. Bridesmaid are wearing different dresses in "pool" my FI Best Man and JGM(Jr. groomsman) are wearing a Custom Guayabera in Ivory w/"pool" embroidery, with Khaki pants My father is wearing a light linen Kahaki suit w/ chocolate Guayabera, and my ring-barer, is wearing a kahaki seersucker suit w/ Ivory shirt. My FI is wearing a light Khaki suit and wants to wear a "pool" shit as well, and I LOVE the color but my sister thinks that it may be too much, and that the goom shouldnt be wearing the same color as the bridesmaids...what does everyone think? So here are the pics below:
    MOH
    Click the image to open in full size.

JBM dress is same color just different dress

BOYS NOT PINK THOUGH

Father

Ringbarer *NO TIE* and I also bought him seersucker pants not sure which i like best.

FI

PS. No ties for anyone, and my dress is Ivory. PLEASE HELP before I pull my hair out.
    Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#2 midnight24

midnight24
    • 754 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 03:18 AM

the colour combo looks fine to me.

don't stress about it. keep it simple...and do what you guys want, it's your wedding.

#3 Cindy*

Cindy*
      • 2,655 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:33 AM

I think its fine for your FI to wear a pool shirt. Its your wedding, he should wear what he likes.

#4 Tifany

Tifany
        • 248 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:37 AM

I agree with Cindy. Do what your like for your wedding. It's your day! :)

It'll look great!

#5 AishaB

AishaB
          • 2,350 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:40 AM

I also agree with the ladies. The colors look fine, and all of the styles are great. It will come down to what he finally chooses to wear because like I said before they all look great and are acceptable. Good luck with making the choice!
            BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#6 Tanya Marie

Tanya Marie
            • 334 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 12:25 PM

Thanks Ladies...He said last night he just wants to wear a shirt that matches my shoes...which is Pool! LOL...so hopefully it will all fall together!
              Happily Married after an AMAZING wedding at the Playaca Palace in Playa del Carmen, MX!!!

#7 Kendall

Kendall
              • 234 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 12:59 PM

I agree - wear anything you guys wants. My fiancee says he's wearing tan shorts and a linen shirt. He said he will be most comfortable in that - so I say do what YOU guys want - it's your day! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users