Sign in to follow this  
selassie11

Boudoir Photos - When to give??

This may sound a little weird....but was anyone else nervous about their FIs having a negative response to the photos? Don't get me wrong...I'm sure he would love the pictures but I don't know if in the back of his head he'd be constantly thinking about who's seen me posing in lingerie (photographer, person developing the photos etc.) Am I just overthinking this?

Originally Posted by philanab View Post

This may sound a little weird....but was anyone else nervous about their FIs having a negative response to the photos? Don't get me wrong...I'm sure he would love the pictures but I don't know if in the back of his head he'd be constantly thinking about who's seen me posing in lingerie (photographer, person developing the photos etc.) Am I just overthinking this?

I feel like my fiance might be a little unnerved if a male photographer had taken boudoir photos of me as opposed to a female photographer. If you're looking for someone in London, I would highly recommend HRM. We used Heather for our engagement photos and she totally puts you at ease and is so easy to get along with. I'm hoping to have her take some boudoir photos before our wedding date. For boudoir, she really emphasizes it being a comfortable, safe environment. 

I am delivering mine to my fiance the morning of the wedding with a card from me.  I figured he would take a few moments to himself to read my card and look at the photos.

I'm giving mine right before the ceremony. We're having pics down before the ceremony so when the photographer is finished I will pull him aside and present him with his book. The photographer is going to take his picture as well...I can't wait to see the expression on his face. After that, I plan to tuck it away so no one sees it and I'll bring it out again on our honeymoon :)