Toby Mac / Made To Love

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 01:28 AM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song ... just have to figure out when the best time to play it is ...

-Recessional
    -Entering Reception
    -Cake Cutting
    -Other Time?

YouTube - Toby mac - Made to love

#2 amym567

amym567
    • 403 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 01:36 AM

Good song, Tami!
      I've never heard it before.
      Amy

#3 foxytv

foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 01:40 AM

I first heard it on a photographers website ... and it took me forever to find it online b/c I didn't know who sang it. I'd never heard of him before. He's a Christian singer and the song is actually about God, but I didn't realize that until I went to his website. I think it's the perfect upbeat, wedding love song. Kinda reggae-ish and totally a fun song.

#4 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 09:58 AM

I've never heard it either, but it's beautiful!

#5 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 10:37 AM

oK. so it's been a long time since I've listened to any Christian music, but is this the old DC Talk frontman? omg, I had the biggest crush on him was I was like 13. Cute song, and a fun blast from the past for me!

To answer your question, I think any of those times you suggested would be great...what about the recessional? Do you have a lot of guests?

#6 foxytv

foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 11:37 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by NurseSarah
              oK. so it's been a long time since I've listened to any Christian music, but is this the old DC Talk frontman? omg, I had the biggest crush on him was I was like 13. Cute song, and a fun blast from the past for me!

To answer your question, I think any of those times you suggested would be great...what about the recessional? Do you have a lot of guests?
              hey Sarah! Yes, he is the frontman from DC Talk. I didn't even realize they were still around. I guess he's branched out on his own...

We have 50 people booked so far, so now we are expecting at least 75 ... so it will be a decent crowd. I was going to use "I'm a Believer" for the recessional .. but this one is even more upbeat ... so I don't know...

#7 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,996 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 12:07 PM

Ooooh, I love I'm a Believe- leave that for your recessional...do this one for when you enter the reception!

I used to LOVE DC Talk...I had all their albums. Too funny! I'll have to download some of their old music. I forgot about them until now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users