Jump to content

Photo

Lets see how long Andrea lets me keep this Avatar?


  • Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

    Posted 04 August 2007 - 04:53 PM

    Hahaha OMG that's hilarious! I hope it doesn't give Martin any ideas tho!

    Oh and Shelly, those smilies are cracking me up!

    ~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

    We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

    We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!


    #32 Nrvsbride

    Nrvsbride
    • Sr. Member
    • 5,248 posts

      Posted 04 August 2007 - 06:30 PM

      Shelly those smileys are hysterical!

      I love the pic. You guys are so fun. LOL. Drea I hope you feel better. Btw were you in alpha phi or alpha pi? I couldn't tell if it was a typo or if you really meant to write alpha pi. I was in alpha phi.

      #33 JaimeLynne

      JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

        Posted 04 August 2007 - 07:47 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
        Shelly those smileys are hysterical!

        I love the pic. You guys are so fun. LOL. Drea I hope you feel better. Btw were you in alpha phi or alpha pi? I couldn't tell if it was a typo or if you really meant to write alpha pi. I was in alpha phi.
        My oldest sister was an Alpha Phi too

        ~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

        We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

        We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!


        #34 DreaW

        DreaW
        • Banned
        • 2,462 posts

          Posted 04 August 2007 - 08:02 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
          Shelly those smileys are hysterical!

          I love the pic. You guys are so fun. LOL. Drea I hope you feel better. Btw were you in alpha phi or alpha pi? I couldn't tell if it was a typo or if you really meant to write alpha pi. I was in alpha phi.
          Glenda,
          I was an alpha phi...sorry typo before...but I was only an alpha phi for 2 semesters I think before I dropped out. :)

          #35 A10CalGal

          A10CalGal
          • VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

            Posted 04 August 2007 - 10:16 PM

            Ladies - don't forget that I got to actually meet them in person! They are a hot couple. Drea is a very spicy latina (so are all of her aunts!) and Erik is just a big fricking ham. Don't worry, they don't bite - I swear!

            #36 DreaW

            DreaW
            • Banned
            • 2,462 posts

              Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:23 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
              Ladies - don't forget that I got to actually meet them in person! They are a hot couple. Drea is a very spicy latina (so are all of her aunts!) and Erik is just a big fricking ham. Don't worry, they don't bite - I swear!
              :)....ummm yeah we don't bite....just kidding LOLOLOLOLOL

              #37 ~Melissa~

              ~Melissa~

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 8,680 posts
              • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
              • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
              • LocationUtah

              Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:25 PM

              You 2 are so cute, what's the outfit this Halloween?

              #38 DreaW

              DreaW
              • Banned
              • 2,462 posts

                Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:33 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Raeka
                You 2 are so cute, what's the outfit this Halloween?
                hmmmm don't know, we don't go out much for halloween anymore....We should do a big BDW get together for halloween

                #39 ~Melissa~

                ~Melissa~

                  VIP Member

                • VIP Member
                • 8,680 posts
                • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
                • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
                • LocationUtah

                Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:35 PM

                That would be so much fun, too bad i don't live closer

                #40 DreaW

                DreaW
                • Banned
                • 2,462 posts

                  Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:37 PM

                  You don't live that far away!!!!




                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users