Photo

any riu weddings?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 elizabethrodriguez314

elizabethrodriguez314
  • 232 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:30 PM

hello i am deciding between riu and dreams anyone know anything about riu?

#2 ablj209

ablj209
    • 218 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:32 AM

Hi! I am getting married there on Feb 26, 2011. I have started another post which has some details and pictures of what's available at the Riu Palace Punta Cana.

http://bestdestinati....-2011-a-56765/

You can also check out Wedding Packages by Destination. Honeymoon Holidays. Weddings by Riu for all the details offered for each of the RIU hotels.

#3 PaperBagPrincess

PaperBagPrincess
      • 320 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:56 AM

I have a friend getting married at the Riu Palace Punta Cana in Feb 2010. I can't wait to go, it looks amazing.

Ablj209 link has some good info in it, recommend checking it out. Specially since pictures were posted there and we all love pictures.

My friend and I are also trying to get a dedicated thread going, you can check it out here...
        http://bestdestinati....-brides-61633/

Good luck, I am sure whatever you decide will be amazing.

#4 MyMorgan

MyMorgan
        • 12 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 12:51 PM

I have always gone to RIU's and that is where I am getting married as well, you will not be disappointed in a RIU. Their service and quality is supurb. I always look at trip advisory as well.
          Good luck.
          Kim

#5 smrstars

smrstars
          • 13 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:18 AM

Hi there. We are getting married January 14, 2011 at the Riu Palace Macao in Punta Cana. After flip-flopping resorts for weeks trying to decide which to go to we went with the Riu. I have heard nothing but good things from everyone and anyone who has ever stayed at the a Riu. Staff is supposed to be wonderful and the food is supposed to be great. Plus the beaches at the Riu Palaces are supposed to be a lot more private then at most resorts - so that is great for a beach wedding.

#6 Lolita29

Lolita29
            • 426 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 11:26 AM

Hi I'm getting married on May 14, 2011 at Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas. The hotel is beautiful, their packages are great and at a great price. I'm very excited about the location i have selected! It's beautiful!

#7 philanab

philanab
              • 178 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 05:52 AM

I will be getting married at the Riu Palace Punta Cana March 2013, I have stayed at a few RIUs in the past so my decision was easy. You will not be disappointed with the RIU.

#8 emilyjane

emilyjane
                • 40 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 09:39 PM

I am not getting married at a Riu, but I stayed at the Riu Bachata (and visited Meringue and Mambo as well) last year.  If you have any questions about these resorts, I'm more than willing to answer them.  I also have some pictures of the wedding gazebo at the Bachata, and can give an honest review of the resort when we went in May, 2010!  We saw a wedding when we were there as well.

#9 Dmitri_Markine

Dmitri_Markine
                  • Vendor
                  • 2,782 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 07:13 AM

Riu Palace is very pretty! If I am not mistaken Mexico has a copy of the same resort too!

Here are some pics outlining the beauty of this resort

wedding213.jpg

wedding111.jpg

wedding135.jpg

wedding249k.jpg

wedding019i.jpg

wedding264.jpg

wedding101.jpg

wedding640.jpg

#10 philanab

philanab
                    • 178 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:15 AM

My FI and I will be visiting the Riu Palace Punta Cana this March, as well as the sister resorts. Let me know if there is anything I can check out for you while I'm there. I just could not stand the thought of booking a wedding at a resort (and country) I've never been to!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users