LovesJakeyPoo
  • 160 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 03:40 PM

love em'! starting my DYI next week!

#22 LovesJakeyPoo

LovesJakeyPoo
    • 160 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:40 AM

So I got this "cool" etching cream bc I didn't like any labels i saw...I thought they made it look cheesy....I have been so upset about this crappy product that either gets smeary or doesn't show up all the way and is ruining my bottles ( I spent 70$ BTW for stencil and product =( ) I have been in such a rut because of this BUT seeing your invites jenn have inspired me again!! I love your label and I hope you don't mind but I'm going to replicate it for my bottles it's the only label I've liked so far! I have shaken off the $$  loss and I thank you so much for posting your pics! I have gas back in my tank after almost defeat!  also I love the wording on your invites...jake didn't want anything too poemy but he liked your cute little poem and we have come to a compromise!

#23 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 30 June 2011 - 01:00 PM

I tried to use that etching cream for our champagne flutes for our wedding and it ruined the flutes.  Glad to hear you are well on your way though! Can't wait to see when you get them done!

Originally Posted by LovesJakeyPoo 

So I got this "cool" etching cream bc I didn't like any labels i saw...I thought they made it look cheesy....I have been so upset about this crappy product that either gets smeary or doesn't show up all the way and is ruining my bottles ( I spent 70$ BTW for stencil and product =( ) I have been in such a rut because of this BUT seeing your invites jenn have inspired me again!! I love your label and I hope you don't mind but I'm going to replicate it for my bottles it's the only label I've liked so far! I have shaken off the $$  loss and I thank you so much for posting your pics! I have gas back in my tank after almost defeat!  also I love the wording on your invites...jake didn't want anything too poemy but he liked your cute little poem and we have come to a compromise!

#24 LovesJakeyPoo

LovesJakeyPoo
      • 160 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:06 AM

They will probably look alot like jenns...isn't that the highest form of flattery? =)

#25 swojdyla

swojdyla
        • 184 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 11:01 AM

About how long did it take u to make all of them? They look amazing!

#26 wed101911

wed101911
          • 22 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:07 AM

Invite.jpg

www.etsy.com/shop/WeddingsAway

#27 gemjohn040412

gemjohn040412
            • 14 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:31 AM

we will be making our message in a bottle invites next week and the coconut oil is a great idea, i hadnt thought of that. thankyou!!

#28 longlivemedia

longlivemedia
              • Banned
              • 7 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:31 AM

Excellent work. You are very creative. Your choice of colors goes well and the designs are great. Perfect wedding, that will be.

#29 longlivemedia

longlivemedia
                • Banned
                • 7 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 01:35 AM

Excellent work. You are very creative. Your choice of colors goes well and the designs are great. Perfect wedding, that will be.

#30 messageinbottle

messageinbottle
                  • Banned
                  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:54 AM

messageinabottle.com offers perfect wedding message in s bottle invitations

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users