Photo

Room Categories at Beaches Turks & Caicos

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
  • 2,458 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 08:58 AM

My TA said yes, the BB package was included, but since Meagan has already had her wedding, I'm sure she can confirm this as well. There are so many room categories, it can get confusing!!
    Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#22 Michelle-2

Michelle-2
    • 310 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:57 AM

It really is confusing with all the categories. I was told - by a customer service rep at Beaches - that the BB wedding package came free with a "premium category" room but the Goverenment Fees were only included in Concierge Level and higher. Gov't fees are $700. I am going to get in touch with me TA to make sure.

Meaghan - if you see this, were all your fees included in your category room?

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

#23 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
      • 5,521 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:19 PM

Yes everything was included in our room. Including the BB package.. which by the way was perfect! and then we all went to dinner at one of the restaurants.. our wedding coordinator made us reservations for that dinner and our own rehearsal dinner. not one through them for extra $$

We actually booked the room below this and when you make a group booking you get a free upgrade to the next level.. so thats what we did!

let me know if you have any other questions!

#24 Girasole

Girasole
        • 757 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 07:17 AM

Hey guys! Room category can be tricky. My parents were in the French village & I must say I wasn't impressed at all by their rooms. Definitely needed updates. The rest of us were in the Italian village which was amazing but also very expensive (I wouldn't book these rooms normally) we got these as upgrades. Initially we booked the lowest priced conceirge suite because like Michelle we were told in order to have the government fees paid for we needed to have that level room.
          Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#25 Kendall

Kendall
          • 234 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 09:08 AM

Excellent information!  Thanks, Ladies!  Our confirmation says we have a "Honeymoon Caicos Premium King" room -  not sure exactly what that means, do you?  It's in the Carribean Village is all I know and our TA said this would include the BB wedding package and all fees. :)

#26 Michelle-2

Michelle-2
            • 310 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 11:55 AM

Kendall -  My parents are booked in a Caicos Premium Double room in the Caribbean Village. That is a standard room from what I understand.

#27 Kendall

Kendall
              • 234 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 05:02 AM

Gotcha!  I thought the Turquoise Deluxe Room was the standard room, then the Caicos Premium Room and then the Honeymoon Caicos Premium Room.  This is all very confusing!

#28 Michelle-2

Michelle-2
                • 310 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 06:38 PM

I know, it is so confusing!  I am sure all the rooms are very nice.

#29 Kendall

Kendall
                  • 234 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 11:26 AM

That's sorta what I figure, so I'm not concerned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users