Photo

Beautiful ROR Photos

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 surprise4us

surprise4us
  • 119 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:50 PM

I wonder, what if we did the free dinner and then brought our own lanterns and used the center pieces from the dinner that we bring and have them set it up just for the reception at the seagrape? Then maybe we would just set up a few tables and chairs. I might have to email Tia Flora to see if this is possible.

#22 karlyeny

karlyeny
    • 45 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 02:36 PM

Let us know when you find out,, this set up is truly amazing,, too bad i cant afford it : ((

Originally Posted by surprise4us 

I wonder, what if we did the free dinner and then brought our own lanterns and used the center pieces from the dinner that we bring and have them set it up just for the reception at the seagrape? Then maybe we would just set up a few tables and chairs. I might have to email Tia Flora to see if this is possible.

#23 mrsgreene2011

mrsgreene2011
      • 307 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 06:27 AM

Thanks for sharing! Beautiful.  

#24 gersbja

gersbja
        • 152 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 02:25 PM

Awwwww i wish i could do something like this..... so pretty.  Probably cost mucho $$$ :(

#25 surprise4us

surprise4us
          • 119 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 05:35 PM

Okay I looked into this for just the reception, doing the free dinner and then going to the sea grape.  Bringing our own lanterns that they put up, I got the same quote as an earlier poster did. $2350. for a 50 x 50 structure.  I will really really have to think about this.

#26 myles

myles
            • 3 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:23 AM

Hi there, i noticed you were online and a TO bride like myself so i though i would introduce myself. Yvonne is my name and I am a ROR bride getting married in Ocho Rios, Nov 2011.

#27 surprise4us

surprise4us
              • 119 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 05:53 PM

Hi Yvonne, welcome this board is awesome you will love all the ideas and great advice from all the brides.

Okay Ladies I showed the pictures to my FI again and told him the quote and he said "if that is what you want book it!" AHHHHH I totally was not expecting him to think this was worth the money. (I am sure it helps that I was having a very stressed out day and had cried twice already, I think he just wanted to see me smile, which makes me smile)

My only problem is I keep emailing them to confirm that location and I have no response, I don't want to book it and then not get that location.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users