VGirl’s Wedding Review ~ Moon Palace Resort, Cancun Mexico~ April 24, 2010

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#21 MsSunshine

• 415 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 04:02 PM

Wow, you look beautiful! Glad to hear it turned out wonderful :) Congratulations!!

#22 orionandmari072510

• 225 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 01:06 PM

AWWW! im glad it turned out so well for you! thanks for this review. All us MP brides are thankful!

#23 nicdeb928

• 293 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 01:55 PM

thank you so much for this review..i am also getting married at a palace resort, Aventura Spa, so it was very helpful to read about the horse and carriage and the lounge furniture and the videography...thank you!

#24 skadow

• Banned
        • 1,853 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 10:06 PM

Thank so you much for your review. I am going to check out your pictures and that decor pleace in Cancuun right now. lol Now am I rethinking stuff =)

#25 nicdeb928

• 293 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 10:26 PM

thats the problem with this site...you think you know what you want, then you see something else you like...so much good information, but sometimes overwhelming :)

#26 Janelley100

• 297 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:35 PM

Congratulations Mrs. V!!! You looked fabulous in that dress....such a princess in that carriage! The days are counting down now and reading your review and seeing the pictures is making us even more excited again!

What I loved about your review are the details on the DIY projects! You really out did yourself on the shoes! AWESOME!!

#27 vgirl17

• 315 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 24, 2010
              • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort, Cancun, Mexico
              • LocationVacaville, CA

Posted 02 June 2010 - 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by vgirl17
              Bridesmaid Gifts:
              For my bridesmaids I purchased embroidered waffle weave spa robes from smartypantsboutique.com, Collin Stuart fuchsia flip flops to wear at the reception from Victoria’s Secret, and an embroidered tote bag from an eBay vendor. I also made their necklaces and earrings for the wedding. I think some of the guys liked the spa robes too because I had at least two of my bridesmaids asked me where I got them so they could get one for their husband too! They also said the flip-flops were the best gift ever!!! … I’m sure their feet were ready for a break by the time we got to dancing at the reception and the fuchsia flip flops looked so cute with their dresses!
              Click the image to open in full size.
              Thanks everyone! I am so happy that I found this site before we had our wedding at the Moon Palace!!! I know it would never have turned out so wonderfully without the help from the ladies from this site :) I’m not sure how to fix one of my posts but here is the link to the picture of my bridesmaids Gifts. If anyone knows how I can fix my original posting please let me know how Thanks!

#28 sunstarsmoon

• 2,233 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 07:14 AM

great review!!!
                July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#29 kyndall

• 151 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 09:26 AM

great review. very helpful.

#30 kriztie707

• 196 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 10:12 AM

Everything looks amazing! congratulations!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users