Photo

TTD must have photo list

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 BethGrubb

BethGrubb
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 12:33 PM

I've seen some great must have photo lists for general wedding pictures. I was wondering if anyone has some great ideas for TTD positions or other ideas that are outside the box. We will be on the beach so heres some ideas I have so far:

Rings in Sand held in our hands (thanks WTIW for the idea)
    a heart drawn in the sand
    one of me leaning against a palm tree and then him kissing me while im leaning there
    beach shots - walking down beach towards shot and away shot
    kissing under palm tree
    after i change just a pic of my dress floating in the water
    us standing in water kissing, him holding me up while hes standing in water with my dress trailing in behind him in the water
    us on lounge chairs with our sunglasses on
    us at the waters edge sitting down letting the waves rush up
    us running in the water

any other good ideas out there? theres not going to be a dock and we won't be able to do us jumping off of a boat or anything like that? we aren't going to have time to go off the beach and do anything in town because we are doing it right before the reception starts (yes im wearing a different dress for our reception). Thanks for any inspiration.
    Beth
    Any help is appreciated Thanks

#2 loua4

loua4
    • 397 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 01:28 PM

Wow! what a good idea. I was wondering the same thing. Thanks for starting this. I cannot wait to see what others say.

#3 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
      • 1,541 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 01:45 PM

Yes, thank you for starting this! I had my list started for the wedding we were originally planning here at home, but since things have changed I hadn't even thought of this yet! I can't wait to see what everyone says!
        Married the love of my life in April!!

#4 AishaB

AishaB
        • 2,350 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 05:18 PM

Thanks for starting this, I think it is a a good idea. You already have some really good ideas listed.
          BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#5 msglave

msglave
          • 933 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 06:51 PM

Good suggestions. You may wanna add the two of you on the shore, lying in the sand cuddling or kissing.
            The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
            Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
            www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#6 mrs.timpone

mrs.timpone
            • 312 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:15 PM

great list!! thanks for the ideas!

#7 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
              • 2,458 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 07:22 PM

If you do a search for some of the threads were other brides have posted their TTD pics...or links to their pics....you could get some great ideas. You could also check out web sites of photographers that do DW's and I'm sure they have some TTD pics in their portfolios. Also....I think it's fine to give your photographer a list of some "must have" moments, but you don't want to try and plan each and every picture or else it will seem to stagedl. You want something that reflects you as a couple and something that feels natural....JMO :)
                Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

#8 Hopelesslyblissful

Hopelesslyblissful
                • 191 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:16 PM

Thts a great list...I will have to write down someo f those ideas that I dont already have...but one I have (and love) is, the resort we are going to has a bar pool (most do) and I want a picture of us sitting at the stools in the water having a drink there :)
                  http://dwdf.daisypath.com/vWwHm6.png

~19 Booked Plus Bride & Groom~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users