• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
  • 4,512 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 01:31 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bigboponthebeach

Right now, we are booked for May 28, 2011.....I'm just a little bummed that we cannot book the photographer that we want. :-( Didn't know about all these vendor restrictions until after we placed our deposit. :-( Anywho, I'm trying not to sweat the small stuff...... :-)
    I don't even know if you realize how important that is yet, but remember it! It will save you from tons of sleepless nights!
    *Formerly Nikki07*
    My Planning Thread

#12 bigboponthebeach

bigboponthebeach
    • 456 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 01:56 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by krmiller
      Hello, I am considering this resort also. I would love any info on it also! Happy Planning!
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by ~Nicole~
      Congrats and
      I don't even know if you realize how important that is yet, but remember it! It will save you from tons of sleepless nights!
      You are soooooo right! I am such a freakin' simple tomboy and then I logged onto the knot and this forum and my inner zilla came to life. It's like someone just poured water on it and it grew a new head! LOL I didn't realize how many options there were until they sent me the Lomas website! I work a full-time job and had every intention of keeping it simple and just walking down the beach barefoot. Now I find myself staying up until 2am reading the net and all that could be. I think it's time for me to step back and re-prioritize.

#13 smckinney22

smckinney22
      • 185 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:12 PM

You're just about at the 1 year mark! It'll sneak up one you fast so get any and all info you can here.

#14 bigboponthebeach

bigboponthebeach
        • 456 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:23 PM

smckinney.....Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm trying to get my engines going but there is just SO much info!!! I'm starting to feel overwhelmed but I'm trying to pace myself. :-) Thank you again!

#15 ashfrylund

ashfrylund
          • 22 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 02:34 AM

Hi all, i am still in the looking for a resort phase and we are leaning towards the AS but the only thing that i worry about is the beach (it doesnt look very sandy, pretty rocky) and there really arent too many pictures for reception options for something private. Anyone have any recommendations?
            Thanks!

#16 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 08:55 AM

Hello, congrats on your upcoming wedding and welcome to the forum.

#17 AishaB

AishaB
              • 2,350 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 04:11 PM

hey congrats on the engagement and welcome to the forum!
                BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#18 Michele4172011

Michele4172011
                • 194 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by bigboponthebeach 

Thank you all for the very warm welcome!!!!! I have started reading the Azul Sensatori thread and am only 100 pages in! :-) At this rate, it will take me more than a month to get to catch up. :-) Lots of cool info though!!!

Right now, we are booked for May 28, 2011.....I'm just a little bummed that we cannot book the photographer that we want. :-( Didn't know about all these vendor restrictions until after we placed our deposit. :-( Anywho, I'm trying not to sweat the small stuff...... :-)

haha, I feel just like you. I wish there was an easy way to jump into page 4000 or so-- I might need a night of a couple of bottles of wine to tackle all of this information. I'm trying to keep it simple as well. You really could spend so much time and money, but is that really why you want to get married away? Not me. I want it simple, to the point, and then party afterwards!

#19 martin

martin
                  • 343 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 09:56 PM

Hello Dear how are you welcome to the forum and happy planning just let me tell you that you will love this resort the rooms are great coordinators also i shoot a wedding last march at this resort i was great.

Martin & Astrid

www.cancunweddingphoto.com

#20 dreamsmaybride

dreamsmaybride
                    • 168 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 04:52 PM

Welcome, congrats & happy planning!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users