Azul Sensatori - May 2011 - Newbie

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 bigboponthebeach

• 456 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 12:17 AM

Hi Ladies (and a few Gents),

I am a newbie to this site and my FH and I have been booked and confirmed for the Azul Sensatori in May of 2011. If there are any of you that have recently married at the Azul Sensatori, I would love to read about your experiences as well as any advice you may have of do's and don'ts.

All the best!

#2 krmiller

• 239 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 06:00 PM

Hello, I am considering this resort also. I would love any info on it also! Happy Planning!

#3 MaggieandJay

• 1,029 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:35 PM

There is a great thread on this forum with tons of stuff
        Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#4 DiamondGirl

• 710 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:37 PM

congratulations and welcome to the forum!

#5 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 10:55 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum Azul Sensatori is a very popular destination amongst the brides be sure to head over to the Mexico thread where you can read all of their experiences and get advice or answers to any questions you may have. Good luck and happy planning!

#6 Mere

• 729 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 07:06 AM

Congratulations! Welcome to the forum! Happy Planning!

#7 JoanneIreland

• 860 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 07:26 AM

Welcome! You will love this forum! I am relatively new too and so far have learned loads and loads from the other brides. Everyone is so nice and helpful! Happy planning!

#8 ~Nicole~

• 4,512 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 07:43 AM

Congrats and to the forum! There are tons of brides that got married at the Sensatori, myself included :). We have a thread going that has all the info you could ever need. I suggest reading through it and asking any questions you have!
                  *Formerly Nikki07*
                  My Planning Thread

#9 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
                  • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
                  • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 25 May 2010 - 10:02 AM

Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#10 bigboponthebeach

• 456 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 01:28 PM

Thank you all for the very warm welcome!!!!! I have started reading the Azul Sensatori thread and am only 100 pages in! :-) At this rate, it will take me more than a month to get to catch up. :-) Lots of cool info though!!!

Right now, we are booked for May 28, 2011.....I'm just a little bummed that we cannot book the photographer that we want. :-( Didn't know about all these vendor restrictions until after we placed our deposit. :-( Anywho, I'm trying not to sweat the small stuff...... :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users