Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Eek! I hope not since I'm coming from Jersey, but maybe I'll drive ... although taking the car will be harder to explain... :) I asked her before, but she didn't get back to me on that question. Going to write her again. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by mareW9 View Post
Eek! I hope not since I'm coming from Jersey, but maybe I'll drive ... although taking the car will be harder to explain... :) I asked her before, but she didn't get back to me on that question. Going to write her again. Thanks!
Honestly...if you are planning to take public transportation from New Jersey...it sounds like a nightmare in the making....I would definitely try to take the car.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinny726 View Post
Classadiva, I wish I could see the pics, but it says they are moved or deleted. I am plus size too, and fear the camera.

Cyndi
Oh boy...I switched the photobucket album they were in and that caused the link code for them to no longer work. I can't edit my original post any longer...here are the pics..btw...don't fear the camera!! :



Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

I edited the last pic:

Click the image to open in full size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by classadiva View Post
You ladies are making me blush!!! Thanks for your sweet words!!

Sap...I'm going to give it to him between our rehearsal and welcome dinner....can't wait....what about you?
Danielle! We are getting sooo close to our big days!! woohoo! I still cant decide when to give it to him. I'm like a little kid, I can't wait! lol. I was even thinking that since we are getting married officially here in NY that I might want to give it to him then? Although waiting until the official ceremony and in Punta Cana may be more romantic and fun?? I have no clue. Imma just leave it in the bathroom for him today lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by sap View Post
Danielle! We are getting sooo close to our big days!! woohoo! I still cant decide when to give it to him. I'm like a little kid, I can't wait! lol. I was even thinking that since we are getting married officially here in NY that I might want to give it to him then? Although waiting until the official ceremony and in Punta Cana may be more romantic and fun?? I have no clue. Imma just leave it in the bathroom for him today lol.
Yes I know!!! It's all happening so fast..I'm starting to panic ever so slightly!! LOL I hear you about being anxious to give the fI the book...I THINK I am going ot give it to him the night before...but I like that idea of giving it the day of the civil ceremony.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by classadiva View Post
Yes I know!!! It's all happening so fast..I'm starting to panic ever so slightly!! LOL I hear you about being anxious to give the fI the book...I THINK I am going ot give it to him the night before...but I like that idea of giving it the day of the civil ceremony.
aaah! lol. Now I'm really torn. I was hoping you would say wait until the DW! lol. When are you doing your civil ceremony? I really don't want anyone to know because I call it "paperwork day" not the REAL wedding. I go back and forth about who to bring etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by sap View Post
aaah! lol. Now I'm really torn. I was hoping you would say wait until the DW! lol. When are you doing your civil ceremony? I really don't want anyone to know because I call it "paperwork day" not the REAL wedding. I go back and forth about who to bring etc.
We are doing it about a week before...we were going to not do it...but...decided to just go ahead and have a civil ceremony. It is a secret...we are having two people whom will not be at the wedding be our witnesses. We do not want our friends and family to know....we want them to fully enjoy the experience of our wedding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×