Photo

Dollar Tree Tote Bags

• Please log in to reply
256 replies to this topic

#141 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
  • 1,748 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 05:02 PM

They are pretty small just to let everyone know.  They are more like a lunch bag size then a beach bag.  The towel pictured would be more like a hand towel than a true beach towel.  I saw them when I went to find the original dollar tree beach bags and was actually shocked at how small they were!  Just wanted to let you all know so you arent disappointed when you receive them!

Originally Posted by sxcT 

The ones I was looking at for a while are not on their website any more.  Shucks.  But I did run across these.  They look like the perfect size.  They come in green, blue and red. 

14x4½x9½"H

dollar-tree.jpg

http://www.dollartre...0423d4f50d41342

#142 natinmd12

natinmd12
    • 4 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:46 AM

Has anyone seen these bags in stock this summer?  I just happened upon them then decided to look on here and low and behold there is a forum  I called the Dollar Tree and they said they may be in stock again beginning February 2012!  Blah.  Until then I will be on the look out. 

I do not need them until next summer.  But it does not hurt to plan ahead.

#143 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
      • 1,748 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:07 AM

They are out of stock online and basically sold out in most stores as far as I know from visiting stores myself and talking to other brides!  If you don't need them til next summer I would say start checking dollartrees website in february and order them online as SOON as you see them! They sold out SO quickly!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by natinmd12 

Has anyone seen these bags in stock this summer?  I just happened upon them then decided to look on here and low and behold there is a forum  I called the Dollar Tree and they said they may be in stock again beginning February 2012!  Blah.  Until then I will be on the look out. 

I do not need them until next summer.  But it does not hurt to plan ahead.

#144 cdc150

cdc150
        • 332 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:51 AM

I am worried because my wedding is in April, just when summer stuff starts to arrive.... hopefully it will be out in early winter!

#145 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
          • 1,252 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 12:43 PM

our wedding is in april too, what i would do is get bags now...just so your not rushing around last min. here is where we got our bags from

http://www.orientaltrading.com

Originally Posted by cdc150 

I am worried because my wedding is in April, just when summer stuff starts to arrive.... hopefully it will be out in early winter!

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#146 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
            • 300 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:41 AM

I'm selling 9 that I have left over from my wedding, in the classifieds section!

#147 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
              • 1,748 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:59 AM

Amara, I private messaged you about these bags and you said there is a line up for them.... is this not true?

Originally Posted by Amara3CUS 

I'm selling 9 that I have left over from my wedding, in the classifieds section!

#148 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
                • 300 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 07:45 AM

yes there is :( im waiting to hear on an approval of this one bride's shipping quote to see if it goes through! i have you on the list!

Quote:

Originally Posted by torilynnsmith 

Amara, I private messaged you about these bags and you said there is a line up for them.... is this not true?

#149 mandijacole

mandijacole
                  • 156 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:52 PM

Thanks for sharing!

#150 stella331

stella331
                    • 247 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:50 PM

Ladies please post when you see them in stores!  I went last week to check but they don't have any summer stuff out yet.  I figure they will be out soon and I don't want to miss these:)

46 booked and counting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users