Photo

Wanted: resealable badge holders!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Jenn K-W

Jenn K-W
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 08:49 PM

Beleive it or not... I am having a very hard time finding these resealable badge holders. The sellers I have found on ebay do not ship to Canada, and I can not find them at any office supply stores. My friend even manages a store and has never even heard of them!

Just wondering if any of you brides might have some extras?
    I am looking for about 20 of them.

Thanks!
    Jenn
    Bride and Groom plus 15 guests booked so far!!!!

#2 cynlaf

cynlaf
    • 23 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:00 PM

I am also looking for some in Canada! About 30 or so. We Canadians need your help in getting these :)

#3 aprilmay

aprilmay
      • 266 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:01 PM

I bought mine from the seller "serendipity*sales" on ebay and they shipped to Canada for about $6.

If you search "plastic badge ID holder" on ebay.ca it comes up. The seller has the orange background and is currently selling 25 for $6. You can specify if you want horizontal or vertical.

#4 AishaB

AishaB
        • 2,350 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:03 PM

Not sure if these are the ones you are talking about but I got this website from another member (can't remember who).

Zipper Badge Holders - Id badge Holders - Prox holder at Security Imaging.com
          BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#5 renee1811

renee1811
          • 539 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:07 PM

Jenn, I bought some horizontal ones online from ebay, and I only used 27 out of the 50 the package came in. I only paid $6 for them, so if you cover shipping, I'll just send you the rest of them :)

#6 cynlaf

cynlaf
            • 23 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 10:25 PM

Thank you :)

#7 mimi73

mimi73
              • 282 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 12:21 AM

I got these off of ebay

25 Business ID Card Badge Holder w/ Zipper Vertical ZV - eBay (item 260600511451 end time May-19-10 21:25:44 PDT)

no problems with shipping those. I had problems finding inexpensive wrist key coils that would ship to Canada... and then I lucked out at the dollar store here. Too say I was ecstatic would be an understatement!!
                http://tickers.Ticke....8901/event.png

Bride and Groom + 42 guests booked!

#8 msglave

msglave
                • 933 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 07:41 AM

mimi73, try Oriental Trading. Canadian ladies, there is a seller on EBay gcipsonline who is in Hong Kong (I think)? Anyway, he may ship there. Good luck-keep us posted.
                  The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
                  Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
                  www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#9 mimi73

mimi73
                  • 282 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 12:25 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by msglave
                    mimi73, try Oriental Trading. Canadian ladies, there is a seller on EBay gcipsonline who is in Hong Kong (I think)? Anyway, he may ship there. Good luck-keep us posted.
                    Hi there
                    tried oriental trading, which has great prices.... until I checked shipping to Canada. It was $24! For 4 doz wrist thingies! I almost died!! I think I will have to stick to scouring our dollar and dept stores here :) Thanks though!
                    http://tickers.Ticke....8901/event.png

Bride and Groom + 42 guests booked!

#10 JanineA

JanineA
                    • 2,482 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 12:51 PM

I got mine from gcipsonline they are located in Hong Kong but I think they also deliver to Canada. It took a week and a half to receive! May want to check into them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users