Photo

Frustrated! Please help.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 SunnyDBride

SunnyDBride
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 12:14 PM

Why is it that even though I've signed up for a membership, every two minutes after reading a post or making one myself I get the message that I am viewing the forum as a guest and need to keep logging in again. It is very annoying. Also, when i click on my screen name it says i don't have privileges and what is with the not being able to log onto different forums if you just did so and have to wait 45 seconds? this is really weird.

#2 SunnyDBride

SunnyDBride
    • 44 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:15 PM

Can I please get a response?

#3 DWbridetobe

DWbridetobe
      • 914 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:21 AM

I'm not sure what the problem is SunnyDBride. My only suggestion would be to wait until a mod sees this and is able to give you specific pointers.

#4 Princess402

Princess402
        • 737 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:37 AM

The newbies forum isn't the best place to post about what sounds to be "technical difficulties"; try here: Bugs, issues or "how to" navigate forum questions. - Best Destination Wedding Forum ~ The Ultimate Destination Wedding Resource

Actually you might want to have a look through and see if anyone else has encountered, and resolved, these same issues you are having.

Good Luck!

#5 AishaB

AishaB
          • 2,350 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 07:36 AM

I was encountering this problem when I first joined the forum. I think after a day or so of being a member the problem cleared itself up. I think in the instructions for the newbies, it explains the procedure about after you sign up for membership. Maybe you can look there.
            BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#6 SunnyDBride

SunnyDBride
            • 44 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 12:51 PM

Thank you ladies. I will keep trying though I have gone through the FAQ thing before. There's a lot here so maybe I overlooked something.

#7 Bpink62581

Bpink62581
              • 210 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:09 AM

Ugh that is frustrating! My only advise was about checking the "remember me" box but that's already been posted. Sorry I can't be of more help! Good luck!

#8 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:23 AM

ta maureen is right. if you do not check the "remember me" box when logged in, it logs you out periodically as a safety precaution. this is very common with most sites where you have to log in (facevook, baking sites).

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users