Another Newbie

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 beachbound101

• 3 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:21 PM

Hi All, I'm Kristen!!!! We just got engaged this past weekend, so I am very much so a Newbie!!!

We both knew instantly we wanted a destination wedding, so we have started to look at resorts in Mexico for somewhere between February and May of 2011. If you have any recomendations please let me know! I look forward to planning with all of you!!! k

#2 rosieposie

• 649 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 01:49 PM

there's tons of great info on Meixco here to help you with your planning!

#3 tracy0716

• 431 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 02:04 PM

Hi Kristen! Welcome and congrats on your recent engagement. You are so lucky to have found this site in the beginning stages of your planning! There's a ton of info. on Mexico and lots of reviews to read. Good luck and enjoy your planning!

#4 Lolita29

• 426 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 02:06 PM

Congrats!! I'm getting married in May 2011 in Cabo!! I was between Mazatlan, Cancun and Cabo and finally decided on Cabo! But there are soo many beautiful places in Mexico like Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo, Acapulco, Cozumel, Cancun, Cabo, Mazatlan, Playa de Carmen!! These forums will help, and it's cheaper to go down to Mexico after April!

#5 Shay

• 33 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 02:08 PM

Welcome and congrats! This forum is the perfect place to be to start your planning. Enjoy and happy planning!

#6 skadow

• Banned
            • 1,853 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 02:35 PM

Congrats and happy planning! and Welcome

#7 beachbound101

• 3 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 02:40 PM

Thank you all so, so much!!!!! We have looked at both Cabo and Riviera Maya...Cabo is a good choice for us because my furture sister in law's parents have a house there so site visit etc might be possible. But my FI is leaning toward Riviera Maya because he really wants that turquoise clear water. I read the review on Dreams Tulum and showed it to him and he is in love with it...

#8 DWbridetobe

• 914 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:11 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!

#9 cross

• 198 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:33 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum. you will find a ton of info on different places for a DW.

#10 Sascha Gluck Photography

Sascha Gluck Photography

• Insiders
                    • 1,538 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:36 PM

Hi, welcome to the Forum and good luck with everything, you will find a LOT of useful information around here....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users