Photo

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
4882 replies to this topic

#3911 LKocelko

LKocelko
  • 350 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:20 AM

After having my makeup trial yesterday, I would definitely recommend getting one. I was not happy with how it turned out, as wayyy too much was applied. There was also a language barrier, so it was hard to communicate what I didn't like. And I had even brought a picture. I'm a bit nervous for my hair now, but fingers crossed. wedding is this afternoon! So crazy, I slept so poorly and am so tired! Hopefully a nap is in my future :)

#3912 AllieH

AllieH
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 2,014 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
    • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
    • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 11 May 2013 - 05:00 AM

ah Lindsey! your hair will go fine, just be specific - I think it's easier than make up. Happy Wedding day!!!! 

Originally Posted by LKocelko 

After having my makeup trial yesterday, I would definitely recommend getting one. I was not happy with how it turned out, as wayyy too much was applied. There was also a language barrier, so it was hard to communicate what I didn't like. And I had even brought a picture. I'm a bit nervous for my hair now, but fingers crossed. wedding is this afternoon! So crazy, I slept so poorly and am so tired! Hopefully a nap is in my future :)

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#3913 amanda50388

amanda50388
    • 153 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:36 AM

You will look beautiful don't stress, happy wedding day!!!! Oh and the weather here looks rainy,so I am sure you are having some nice sun shinning on you today that will make it even more perfect!!! Enjoy!!! :)

#3914 mstigger

mstigger
      • 239 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:41 AM

Just relax and enjoy everything about today. It will be over so fast and all the little things you are stressed about now won't even matter because you will be MARRIED!!!!! Can't wait to see pics!!

#3915 Maybeachbride

Maybeachbride
        • 186 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:14 PM

Random question.... Can anyone tell me about the gym? The website says there are spin classes but I am not sure how much they are? I workout almost everyday so I will need to something while I am there !!!

#3916 mstigger

mstigger
          • 239 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:08 PM

Spin Classes are $10 and they are usually at 9am or 10am.....I think they rotate them with Zumba. Yoga is at 8 and is free.

Not a lot of takers of spin when I was there so you have to go in the gym and make sure they know you want to take a class.

They have 2 ellipticals and some recumbent bikes and treadmills. Not a huge gym, but was never busy or full when I was there.

Hope that helps!!

Originally Posted by Maybeachbride 

Random question.... Can anyone tell me about the gym? The website says there are spin classes but I am not sure how much they are? I workout almost everyday so I will need to something while I am there !!!

#3917 Maybeachbride

Maybeachbride
            • 186 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by mstigger 

Spin Classes are $10 and they are usually at 9am or 10am.....I think they rotate them with Zumba. Yoga is at 8 and is free.

Not a lot of takers of spin when I was there so you have to go in the gym and make sure they know you want to take a class.

They have 2 ellipticals and some recumbent bikes and treadmills. Not a huge gym, but was never busy or full when I was there.

Hope that helps!!

This is helpful thanks!!!  

#3918 LKocelko

LKocelko
              • 350 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 02:44 PM

literally everything went perfect! Beyond pleased.

#3919 AllieH

AllieH
                • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                • 2,014 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
                • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
                • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:51 PM

sweet!!!!!!!

Quote:

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#3920 mstigger

mstigger
                • 239 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:16 PM

That's awesome! Congratulations!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)