Photo

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
4882 replies to this topic

#3681 riz157

riz157
  • 47 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:53 AM

Hey Allie, you can add me to the roll call... I'm May 6, 2013.

#3682 LKocelko

LKocelko
    • 350 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:05 PM

I was so excited, we just got back from Dollar Tree and they had the tumblers with straws! I think I've seen a few people have those for their OOT bags - Allie maybe? Anyways, it was very exciting. Have people said they bought waterproof labels to put on them? Also, anyone have good recommendations of where to buy iron-on patches for bags? We were just going to do like "Mexico 2013" or something like that.

#3683 AllieH

AllieH
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 2,014 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
      • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
      • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:17 PM

done! you & Jen will be there at the same time 

Hey Allie, you can add me to the roll call... I'm May 6, 2013.

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#3684 AllieH

AllieH
      • 2,014 posts
      • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by LKocelko 

I was so excited, we just got back from Dollar Tree and they had the tumblers with straws! I think I've seen a few people have those for their OOT bags - Allie maybe? Anyways, it was very exciting. Have people said they bought waterproof labels to put on them? Also, anyone have good recommendations of where to buy iron-on patches for bags? We were just going to do like "Mexico 2013" or something like that.

These? I need to go pick up a couple more. I use them all the time in the summer, and we gave them all away. 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

#3685 LKocelko

LKocelko
      • 350 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by AllieH 

These? I need to go pick up a couple more. I use them all the time in the summer, and we gave them all away. 

Did you get the stickers off Etsy? We made our own logo, and I just needed to find the actual waterproof stickers/labels to try and print at home.

#3686 murmel

murmel
        • 1,407 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
        • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:26 PM

Can't help you for the stickers. But iron on patches, I just bought the sheets from Michaels, that you can print out yourself (be careful most are only for use with inkjet printers!). Once we printed the sheets off, just cut the patches out and ironed on. Ours worked out really well!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#3687 AllieH

AllieH
        • 2,014 posts
        • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:03 PM

yep! etsy. here's the seller I used: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DavetDesigns

We had our logo way before I ordered them. You'll tell her what size & shape stickers you want, and she'll let you know how many per page. 

Quote:

Did you get the stickers off Etsy? We made our own logo, and I just needed to find the actual waterproof stickers/labels to try and print at home.

#3688 LKocelko

LKocelko
        • 350 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:29 PM

yep! etsy. here's the seller I used: http://www.etsy.com/shop/DavetDesigns

We had our logo way before I ordered them. You'll tell her what size & shape stickers you want, and she'll let you know how many per page. 

Thanks! We actually just messaged them.

#3689 mstigger

mstigger
          • 239 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:09 PM

Ok, so this is kind of a stupid question but what did you use to take all of the decorations to the meeting with the wedding coordinator?

Just some plastic bags or like the reusable shopping bags? I'm worried about having a TON of stuff to lug to the meeting and getting it there!!

Thanks for the help ladies!!

#3690 murmel

murmel
            • 1,407 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
            • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:11 AM

Ok, so this is kind of a stupid question but what did you use to take all of the decorations to the meeting with the wedding coordinator? Just some plastic bags or like the reusable shopping bags? I'm worried about having a TON of stuff to lug to the meeting and getting it there!! Thanks for the help ladies!!

I personally didn't have that much, so we used some canvas shopping bags to keep it organized . If you have a lot, I know a few ladies have organized and packed it all in a suitcase and just rolled it down with them.

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

Back to Destination Wedding in Riviera Maya, Cancun & surrounding areas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users