Photo

El Dorado Royale (EDR) Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
4882 replies to this topic

#151 brigopens

brigopens
  • 247 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 01:29 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by timelsel
    We are going to pay for 3 nights. Our photographer is Vanessa Vargas. Feel free to PM me for more information!
    If you're shopping around, check out Elizabeth Medina. We used her and our pics were more amazing than we ever thought they could be!

Check out Mexico Wedding Photography, Yucatan, Mexico, Elizabeth Medina photographer My super hot wife even made the front page of her wedding portfolio!!! Honestly, choosing her and EDR were the 2 best decisions we made in the whole wedding planning process!
    Our Bridal Party in Mexico

#152 ctpetch

ctpetch
    • 130 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 05:49 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by bre
      are you looking for the order of the ceremony or actual paper programs?
      I am looking for both if you can help we that or anyone else. I am having just a ceremony with the judge. Thank You.

#153 ctpetch

ctpetch
      • 130 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 05:58 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by brigopens
        Here's what our programs looked like. I just made them from scratch, based on the ceremony that we were given...

Click here to check it out

I probably have the Word documents for the inside of it if anyone really needs it. You can PM me.
        That would be great if you could show me the inside of your program too, for an idea. I really like the outside of them.

#154 shannon

shannon
        • 772 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 07:31 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ctpetch
          That would be great if you could show me the inside of your program too, for an idea. I really like the outside of them.
          I love them too! :)-- would love to see more pics! Also, approx how long was the actual ceremony?!?

#155 ctpetch

ctpetch
          • 130 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 03:36 AM

Quote:
            I am looking for both if you can help we that or anyone else. I am having just a ceremony with the judge. Thank You.
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by shannon
            I love them too! :)-- would love to see more pics! Also, approx how long was the actual ceremony?!?
            Shannon how long are you going to be at the EDR? We are arriving on 5/24. Thought maybe I would get to meet you or some of the brides if they are there when we are. If anyone will be there from 5/24-6/2 let me know.

#156 ctpetch

ctpetch
            • 130 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 03:41 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by shannon
              Shannon how long you going to be at the EDR? We will be getting there 5/24-6/2. I thought it would be nice to meet some of the brides there if anyone will be there during the same time. If anyone or yourself will be there let me know?

Also I tried to do the tickerfactory. I'm not sure where to paste it or what I have to be in to do it. I got as far as being able to post & couldnt get it to paste. Can you help me out there?

#157 Millie & George

Millie & George
              • 49 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:05 PM

Hello

Okay I am having a real moment!!

Valeria has just asked me how many chairs I need for the wedding ceremony at Gazebo 55 and I went ahead and said 32 (that includes everyone attending including me and my fella!)

So the question is do (bride and groom) we sit down at all during the ceremony shea/Bre anyone?? so therefore do we need chairs? and then how about bridesmaids / bestman? do they need chairs

I am thinking if not, there is at least a few usd to be saved on expensive chairs and linens, lol!!! that I am having too pay for twice already!!

I think all this planning is making my head frazzle!!

Attached Files

#158 Millie & George

Millie & George
                • 49 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:11 PM

Hi CTPetch

I am there until the 27th, we should arrange to meet up, also another bride Mandy on here, I think she is there also at that time!!

As we will be all done and dusted, so to speak!! Might be an ideal opportunity to give you a good overview, hints / tips ect!!

Let me know what you think!

#159 SheaS

SheaS
                  • 380 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:59 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Millie & George
                    Hello

Okay I am having a real moment!!

Valeria has just asked me how many chairs I need for the wedding ceremony at Gazebo 55 and I went ahead and said 32 (that includes everyone attending including me and my fella!)

So the question is do (bride and groom) we sit down at all during the ceremony shea/Bre anyone?? so therefore do we need chairs? and then how about bridesmaids / bestman? do they need chairs

I am thinking if not, there is at least a few usd to be saved on expensive chairs and linens, lol!!! that I am having too pay for twice already!!

I think all this planning is making my head frazzle!!

I had chairs for everyone, even the 2 photographers, but Trace & I, and the wedding party never sat down, so if I did it over again, I would not count them in for the chairs.

#160 shannon

shannon
                    • 772 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 10:31 PM

Quote:
                      Shannon how long you going to be at the EDR? We will be getting there 5/24-6/2. I thought it would be nice to meet some of the brides there if anyone will be there during the same time. If anyone or yourself will be there let me know?

Also I tried to do the tickerfactory. I'm not sure where to paste it or what I have to be in to do it. I got as far as being able to post & couldnt get it to paste. Can you help me out there?
                      Hey!! sorry I've been MIA some- of course work and grad school decide to get out of control at the same time!! Just put tickerfactory link on your signature-- copy the link on TF that is for forums then just paste under your signature under userCP....Hope that helps!!

We'll just miss you!!! We are there from 5/13-5/21....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users