Photo

Does anybody need a workout buddy - to be accountable???!!!

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#61 Martha

Martha
  • VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 11:42 PM

I loaded a U-Haul almost entirely by myself today. Thank goodness my nephew shoudl up to help...

I pick Jay up at the airport at midnight.

We will be loading the rest of the stuff at 6am....needless to say, I will be getting a great workout 2 days in a row.

My body is exhausted!

#62 smwatson

smwatson
    • 127 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 11:51 PM

Martha are you moving? Are you leaving Texas

#63 JulieG

JulieG
      • VIP Member
      • 8,323 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 09:40 AM

What about all you other girls?

I worked out Wednesday night and Thursday night. I am going away for the weekend, so this will be a bad weekend, but I am back at it on Monday when I meet with my trainer.

I have not posted on the blog cause I have not really figured it out yet.

Ladies, where are you? Tell us about your workouts.

#64 jak27

jak27
        • 715 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 10:14 AM

I've worked out twice this week, had to skip the last two nights b/c a close friend's father passed away.

I will be working out Friday, Saturday & Sunday to make up for it all! But I've been eating very healthy!

#65 foxytv

foxytv
          • VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 02:26 PM

I'm trying to talk myself in to signing up at the Y after work tonight (planned on it the other night, but didn't happen). Ugh...

#66 JulieG

JulieG
            • VIP Member
            • 8,323 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 02:49 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by foxytv
              I'm trying to talk myself in to signing up at the Y after work tonight (planned on it the other night, but didn't happen). Ugh...
              You should do that, you will feel a lot better. And, if you sign up, there is a better chance you will actually go

#67 foxytv

foxytv
              • VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 06:02 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Julesr
                You should do that, you will feel a lot better. And, if you sign up, there is a better chance you will actually go
                Oh true. Just hungover today so the couch is ssoo appealing. I used to go to the gym 3-5x / week ... but it was emptied out and shut down one day ... and so I just never found another to go to in the past few months. But ... I've lost almost 15 pounds ... so I need to get back to it before the weight finds me again. aarrgghh!!!

#68 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:12 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by foxytv
                  Oh true. Just hungover today so the couch is ssoo appealing. I used to go to the gym 3-5x / week ... but it was emptied out and shut down one day ... and so I just never found another to go to in the past few months. But ... I've lost almost 15 pounds ... so I need to get back to it before the weight finds me again. aarrgghh!!!
                  15 lbs, that is awesome Tammy.

Ladies, what did we do on the weekend? Did anyone work out?

Sorry, it was a long weekend for me, so I forget that yesterday was Monday. So, on the weekend and last night. Tell us what you did girls.

Tammy, did you join the gym?

#69 jak27

jak27
                  • 715 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:26 AM

I worked out on Saturday morning, and had Sunday off, although we're putting our house on the market, so it was a lot of moving & lifting!

Had yesterday off, will do Hip Hop Abs tonight! The Firm tomorrow morning and some cardio on Thursday, then it's out of town until Sunday!

Julie, you're very good at this...exactly what I needed was someone to check in!

#70 JulieG

JulieG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,323 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:32 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jak27
                      I worked out on Saturday morning, and had Sunday off, although we're putting our house on the market, so it was a lot of moving & lifting!

Had yesterday off, will do Hip Hop Abs tonight! The Firm tomorrow morning and some cardio on Thursday, then it's out of town until Sunday!

Julie, you're very good at this...exactly what I needed was someone to check in!
                      You ask, I bug. lol Just kidding.

That is great. Good stuff. I am meeting my trainer tonight, and again on Thursday, I think I will take tomorrow off, and then get to the gym on Sunday as I am busy the rest of the week. I think 3 times is pretty good. That is my goal for now. When I have 1 month to go, I will have to up that for sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users