Photo

Gran Caribe Real 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
555 replies to this topic

#51 AndreaD

AndreaD
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 03:08 PM

Great info Abby! The 'A La Carte' feature on the Real Resorts site helped us with our selections HOWEVER ask the WC to send you the catalog. This is a .pdf document of the ceterpieces, bouquets (standard and luxury), boutonnieres (standard and luxury), corsages, etc...

Originally, we used the 'A La Carte' menu on the website for our selections. I recorded the code for each item and I also sent screen shots of the selections to the WC along with the code. For instance, I took a screen shot of the boutonniere and another one of the cake and so on. Each picture was sent as an attachment.
    The WC noticed that some codes didn't correspond to the pictures and she sent me the catalogs.

The catalogs have essentially the same things that the website offers, but there were several things we didn't see before.

My advice is to take screen shots so that you can send pictures along with the codes.

#52 Vanessa C

Vanessa C
    • 144 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 01:08 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LChavez
      Vanessa C,

Are you using the precorded music or a musician? I'm also getting married at the chapel and can't decide if I want to pay the extra $400 for the musician. I do like that he would know when to play and when to stop, whereas the recorded music would just play.

I would appreciate anyone's thoughts on this.

Thanks.
      Hi, I'm actually still deciding on what would be the best option. For now, we are thinking of playing our own music to save money but I also like the idea of not having to worry about what will play next....

#53 rsidman

rsidman
      • 7 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 11:56 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LChavez
        Thank you.

BTW, I did a cite visit last month and the gazebo is beautiful!
        I'm glad you like the gazebo. That's where we are thinking as well. If at all possible, could you post pictures from your site visit? Anyone else that has pictures, if you could post or link to those as well, it would be very helpful for those of us who cannot take a trip down there.

Thanks so much!

#54 LChavez

LChavez
        • 159 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 12:39 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by rsidman
          I'm glad you like the gazebo. That's where we are thinking as well. If at all possible, could you post pictures from your site visit? Anyone else that has pictures, if you could post or link to those as well, it would be very helpful for those of us who cannot take a trip down there.

Thanks so much!
          Sure. I'll do it when I get home tonight.

#55 LChavez

LChavez
          • 159 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:55 PM

Here are some pictures of a recent site visit I did. I hope this works and helps. I tried to take 360 degree pictures so I could remember exactly how everything looked like and not just the view because the view is always awesome!

Attachment 5255

Attachment 5256

#56 Vanessa C

Vanessa C
            • 144 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:38 PM

I can't open your pictures for some reason Is there any other way you can send them?

#57 LChavez

LChavez
              • 159 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 11:45 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Vanessa C
                I can't open your pictures for some reason Is there any other way you can send them?
                I couldn't just upload them because they were jpg and the forum doesn't accept that format, so I had to copy and paste into word.

Let me see if there's another way to just post them without putting them into a separate document.

#58 Soon-to-be-McRae

Soon-to-be-McRae
                • 157 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 04:32 PM

LChavez i cannot open the attachments either, i think its because i dont have enough points for downloading, not sure though!!!!!

#59 Soon-to-be-McRae

Soon-to-be-McRae
                  • 157 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 04:35 PM

In order to open attachments members need to be of junior status and have a minimum number of 150 posts

Vicki x

#60 Soon-to-be-McRae

Soon-to-be-McRae
                    • 157 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 05:35 PM

Hi ladies

So far i have been discussing my wedding with WC Flora de la Garza, i have had an email today saying that she will no longer be coordinating as she is moving out of the office and has now moved my enquiry to Elsa Torres, just wondered if anyone else is dealing with Elsa and what your experiences have been so far.

Vicki x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users