Photo

Gran Caribe Real 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
555 replies to this topic

#461 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
  • 677 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 05:04 AM

That night everyone just went to Coco Bongos......the "club zone" it's literally 2 bus stops down....all of the clubs and bars are in the same area.........every other night we went out to DadyO's, Sweet, Bulldog ......all great clubs!! The music was GREAT in all of them! I had not tried any restaurants around the area so I couldnt recommend any first hand....BUT there are a TON of restaurants right near the resort......It's in a perfect location in the Hotel Zone!!

Originally Posted by Vanessa C 

lol that's funny. What bars did they go to? Were did good, did they have good food/music? Do you know of any good local restaurants?

#462 KernsWR

KernsWR
    • 60 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:28 AM

Bride2B22, I agree with the location of the Royal and GCR. It's right in the middle bw the clubs and the shopping/malls. When we went for our site visit, we did not feel like our safety was in jeopardy any different than it would be in the cities around our hometown area. We actually walked to the clubs because we kept missing the buses at the bus stop. They go so fast! We also walked from one mall to another bc my fiance wanted Ruth's Chris Steakhouse (not sure why when there's 2 around our area). But it's up to each individual.

#463 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
      • 677 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:07 AM

That's funny you say that......one night we walked back to the hotel from the club around 4am! so fun! thankfully i had flat sandals on lol.........I agree, to each their own.....and that's exactly what i told my guests repeately.....If you are not sure or feel safe about leaving the resort, then dont...last thing I want is guilt upon me lol....

Originally Posted by KernsWR 

Bride2B22, I agree with the location of the Royal and GCR. It's right in the middle bw the clubs and the shopping/malls. When we went for our site visit, we did not feel like our safety was in jeopardy any different than it would be in the cities around our hometown area. We actually walked to the clubs because we kept missing the buses at the bus stop. They go so fast! We also walked from one mall to another bc my fiance wanted Ruth's Chris Steakhouse (not sure why when there's 2 around our area). But it's up to each individual.

#464 Vanessa C

Vanessa C
        • 144 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 12:22 PM

wow, awesome! That's great. I am really happy about that. I'm glad that my guests will have options if they decide they want to leave the resort. I want people to really enjoy their vacation. Yay, can't wait! thank u!

Originally Posted by Bride2B22 

That night everyone just went to Coco Bongos......the "club zone" it's literally 2 bus stops down....all of the clubs and bars are in the same area.........every other night we went out to DadyO's, Sweet, Bulldog ......all great clubs!! The music was GREAT in all of them! I had not tried any restaurants around the area so I couldnt recommend any first hand....BUT there are a TON of restaurants right near the resort......It's in a perfect location in the Hotel Zone!!

#465 Bride2B22

Bride2B22
          • 677 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 12:27 PM

OH Girl, they're going to LOVE IT!!! we had people who were "NOT GOING TO LEAVE THE RESORT" and the absolutely LOVED it in cancun and LEFT The resort numerous times.....It's a different story once everyone gets there and experiences it for themselves.....everyone kept thanking us for inviting them....and we all want to go back next June!

Originally Posted by Vanessa C 

wow, awesome! That's great. I am really happy about that. I'm glad that my guests will have options if they decide they want to leave the resort. I want people to really enjoy their vacation. Yay, can't wait! thank u!

#466 Vanessa C

Vanessa C
            • 144 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 12:28 PM

this is great! Thank you. I'm glad it worked out for you. How was Ruth's Chris? Did you try any other restaurants?

Originally Posted by KernsWR 

#467 Labebita911

Labebita911
              • 303 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:16 AM

BTW.. right across from the Resort.. literally accross is a margarita ville, outback and Bubba Gump so we if you want to leave the resort and try something else beside the resorts food then all you do is cross the street... . Also they have some shopping in that plaza...

Future Mrs. Perez 2012

The Royal Cancun

Cancun, MX

July 14, 2012

Bride and Groom plus

20 Guest Booked and counting...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#468 Vanessa C

Vanessa C
                • 144 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:44 AM

so cool! I'm so excited. It does sound like there's so much to do so people will want to get out and see what's out there!

Originally Posted by Bride2B22 

OH Girl, they're going to LOVE IT!!! we had people who were "NOT GOING TO LEAVE THE RESORT" and the absolutely LOVED it in cancun and LEFT The resort numerous times.....It's a different story once everyone gets there and experiences it for themselves.....everyone kept thanking us for inviting them....and we all want to go back next June!

#469 Vanessa C

Vanessa C
                  • 144 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:46 AM

awesome! I had no idea. I thought that everything would be within walking distance but not that close! lol. So happy!! thank u!!

Originally Posted by Labebita911 

BTW.. right across from the Resort.. literally accross is a margarita ville, outback and Bubba Gump so we if you want to leave the resort and try something else beside the resorts food then all you do is cross the street... . Also they have some shopping in that plaza...

#470 nadennec

nadennec
                    • 215 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:35 AM

Great ideas and great advice from al of you! Thank you all so much for adding in your thoughts and experiences, this definitely helps me out with the wedding planning!

Vanessa - Got your pm, sorry its taken so long, but I'll email him today!

Nadenne C

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users