Photo

I bought my dress! I loved it yesterday.. today I'm not sure... HELP....

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 mexbride83

mexbride83
  • 309 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 02:51 PM

I have to vote for the Destiny as well. It just fits you so perfectly, I really think it is made for you. Is there any way to make cuts in the budget elsewhere to afford it? Maybe cut out OOT bags or something along those lines?

#22 **~Linda~**

**~Linda~**
    • 1,326 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 06:18 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ~Nicole~
      I think that you totally rock both dresses, but your first mistake was to expect a man to give you the response you're looking for lol. Don't be discouraged that he didn't jump up and say "OMG, that dress is beautiful, I can just picture you in it now!" Guys don't do that. When he sees you in the dress on your wedding day, different story.... then he'll love it :) I really don't think guys care about that, so you should pick the dress based on what you want. Good luck!

I have to agree with this and add my 2 cents lol! I think the Destiny dress looks incredible on you and love the ivory color. Like Nikki said BOTH looked great on you but you definitely have to do what feels right to you..Good Luck!

#23 Eliana

Eliana
      • 676 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 06:29 PM

GIRLS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR FEEDBACK!!!!! I'm going back on Friday to the bridal shop to try on dress number one! If I don't love it, I'm asking them to order the ivory destiny or looking for another one similiar to destiny...
        THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

#24 Pinky

Pinky
        • 134 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:28 PM

Love them both but love the 1st one more. Don't worry about your FI's reaction (or lack thereof), it's the male gene.

#25 btn1091

btn1091
          • 180 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:03 PM

Go with the dress that makes you feel the most beautiful, special and perfect! I like both dresses but the Destiny was made for you woman!! Good luck!!

#26 Eliana

Eliana
            • 676 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:51 AM

Girls!!!! Thank you for all of your help!!! I finally got my "destiny" today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy as i truly lovedd that dress!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for all of your feedback!

#27 Eliana

Eliana
              • 676 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:59 AM

All the pics from the first day I tried it one!
                Click the image to open in full size.

I'm so happy I was able to get this one!!!

#28 AishaB

AishaB
                • 2,350 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:09 AM

Both dresses are really beautiful but I like the first on you better. It really compliments you!
                  BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

#29 cristinimartini

cristinimartini
                  • Banned
                  • 546 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:17 AM

Congratulations on a BEAUTIFUL dress, Eliana!!!! You're going to be an absolutely stunning bride!!!!!!!

#30 Eliana

Eliana
                    • 676 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:20 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by cristinimartini
                      Congratulations on a BEAUTIFUL dress, Eliana!!!! You're going to be an absolutely stunning bride!!!!!!!
                      Christine!! I also found it at only $100 more than the link you had sent me! I completely love the bridal shop I went to in Linden, NJ. they were great!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users