Photo

Any brides from the UK

• Please log in to reply
3940 replies to this topic

#941 michelle2011

michelle2011
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:28 AM

louise you looked lovely. I can't wait to see the rest of your photos! And hear more about it. Congrats MRS!!!! lol....

FI bought me my wedding bag today it's so lovely. Then Harrison came home from Bluewater with my sister and had bought me the same bag, ha ha... how funny. Will exchange one.....

SDC10737.JPG

#942 janapana

janapana
    • 591 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by michelle2011 

louise you looked lovely. I can't wait to see the rest of your photos! And hear more about it. Congrats MRS!!!! lol....

FI bought me my wedding bag today it's so lovely. Then Harrison came home from Bluewater with my sister and had bought me the same bag, ha ha... how funny. Will exchange one.....

SDC10737.JPG

Gorgeous bag, they obviously know you too well!

I have spent an hour trying to put together Mia´s flowers, and i think i´m getting there, planning to make button hole for Jacob and the dads, and maybe corsages for the mums..... or not! Then hopefully the hotel can match these flowers for my bouquet, and if not i´ve bought some spare purple roses and green orchids so i´ll get all white, and poke some in myself!   

079.JPG

#943 janapana

janapana
      • 591 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by Woodsylou 

yeah no probs! i did a bit of a touch up about 10pm but nothing major!

go for mineral primer and mineral foundation! best stuff EVER!

Did you take your own makeup? Can i buy this mineral stuff in the shops? And is there anything on the planet that can stop my chin from sweating?????

#944 michelle2011

michelle2011
        • 1,301 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by janapana 

Gorgeous bag, they obviously know you too well!

I have spent an hour trying to put together Mia´s flowers, and i think i´m getting there, planning to make button hole for Jacob and the dads, and maybe corsages for the mums..... or not! Then hopefully the hotel can match these flowers for my bouquet, and if not i´ve bought some spare purple roses and green orchids so i´ll get all white, and poke some in myself!   

079.JPG

Aww well done you they are lovely!

#945 janapana

janapana
          • 591 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 09:35 AM

Haha, thanks! that´s about as far as my creativity goes though.

Louise i´ve just been looking at your planning thread to see where you got your jewellery, is it lobsterlove.co.uk?

#946 Nicyx

Nicyx
            • 2,914 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 09:37 AM

ha ha you girls crack me up! Of course we can look but dont touch! hee hee... nothing wrong with a bit of eye candy ah ;o)

Josie i love those bookmarks what a great idea they are so nice. Nicy those frames are lovely another great idea. I havent even thought of name holders/place cards. I'm having trouble finding cheap things for the OOT bags...hhhmmm.....

well girls for those of you like me that are trying to get your hair in top condition for our weddings i read in a magazine the other day that one of the celebs use Vitapointe leave in conditioner. It's £1.99 yes £1.99!!! in boots and i tell ya it's lush! It is really nice and not sticky etc you only use a small amount and it smells lovely. Really seems to be helping. Just thought i'd share! Cos we're worth it!! lol x

I will be popping in to boots tomorrow... Thanks Michelle :-) My Hair is terrible. I tried those Biotin tabs and i havent found they have done anything for me? how did you find them? x

Originally Posted by janapana 

Nicy i LOVE those photo frames..... i may steal that idea and make it my own!

I think you´re right about the luggage thing, for me i´d take 5 suitcases and just pay for it. however OH would definitely not agree and i can do without him bitching about how much luggage we´ve got! who am i kidding, we always argue when we pack to go on holiday because i take so much stuff!

Steal away, they are fab arent they :-)

They just dont give enough luggage weight do they... EVER :-(

Oh and fingers x'd another friend is joining us in Mexico. She will be coming on her own as no partner and has to pay a supplement but she really wants to come bless her. Hopefully she'll book at the end of the month. Then i think it will be it for us. A nice total of 22! whoop! x

Fantastic news :-) thats great x

Quote:

here's a couple

I now pronounce you, husband and wife!

did your makeup stay put?

Good question, have been wondering this :-)

079.JPG

GORGEOUS, I love them x Beautiful x

#947 michelle2011

michelle2011
              • 1,301 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 10:19 AM

Thanx girls and it was a bargain at £26 so love it even more ha ha x

#948 roo66

roo66
                • 1,001 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 10:43 AM

Janapana loving the flowers and you could go all white and get them to add purple ribbon or the green.

Michelle oh my gosh i love your bag if i wasnt wearing hot pink shoes id be asking to buy the spare one from you.

Where was it from?

#949 josietoms

josietoms
                  • 765 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 01:19 PM

Thanks for your comments on my favour gifts ladies xx

So much has gone on in just one day.......

Nicy - love the starfish frames they were one of the choices I narrowed it down to on our shortlist but they just worked out a little too expensive with our guests and the p&p - but lovely choice x

Louise - you look beautiful on your wedding day and so happy -  its reminded me why i wanted a beach wedding x

Jo - your flowers look great.

Michelle - whoop whoop love the bag x

Now call me 'dim' but I have never thought of having a bag on my wedding day and I see you are all buying them but what on earth are you going to put in them or are they just for show - as I now want one but will never use a white bag again and dont know what on earth I would put in it - lol!!! x

Josie x

#950 josietoms

josietoms
                    • 765 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 01:23 PM

Oh and Michelle you mentioned about having trouble finding things cheap enough to go in OOT bags - I dont know what you are looking for but I have got nearly everything from the 99p shop - they had mini first aid kits, door hangers, pens etc and honestly it doesnt look tacky at all and I am the biggest snob going - I mean I dont know what sorts of things you are looking for.

If you do go in the 99p shop though - check your surroundings first and make sure no-one you know is around and throw the bag away when you get home you never want someone to be around and they ask you for a plastic bag and you pull out the 99p shop bag - lol xxx

Josie x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users