Any brides from the UK

• Please log in to reply
3940 replies to this topic

#3411 bride5656

bride5656
  • 338 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 04:03 AM

Hi Carrie!!! :)))

Welcome to the forum, to be honest this pleace is brilliant and girls on here are amazing too, so please do share plans for your big day with us, we would love to hear it all :)))x

We are getting married in Dreams as well, yay, but not in Mexico, in Dominican Republic 6th May 2012 :D But I have looked through all dreams resorts and they look incredible, congratulations hon :)))

xoxo

#3412 bride5656

bride5656
    • 338 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 04:05 AM

Oh Michelle you have only 13 sleeps left OMG!!!!! you must be soooo excited!!! :)))x

Cant wait to see your pictures, it will be fantastic :Dxoxo

#3413 samcalv1

samcalv1
      • 300 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 04:14 AM

Carrie - We are getting married 25th October at Grand Riveria Princess in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico.. Your not long after us  xx

Booked the limosuine for my hen had a really good deal £395 to pick us in Llanelli (by Swansea) take us to Bristol centre and then pick us up the following day and take us to our individual homes there's 12 of us so works out £33 each....... We've also booked him for Calv's stag cos he is flying from Bristol to Newcastle and he is going to pick us to take us to the AHR when we are home from Mexico!!!!!  Starting to sort out the invites for the AHR next on my list!!!!!

#3414 michelle2011

michelle2011
        • 1,301 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 05:11 AM

OMG girls.............. if you go to your profile on here it shows you an album of all the pic's you ever displayed!!!!!!!!!! Wicked i have all my pictures back :o) I am doing a planning thread now. I know i have two weeks to go but dont think i will find the time again....watch this space...x

#3415 michelle2011

michelle2011
          • 1,301 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 05:30 AM

Heres the link to my planning thread i think i have forgotten things so just let me know what you think...:o

http://www.bestdesti...-o#post_1599099

#3416 bride5656

bride5656
            • 338 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 07:47 AM

OMG Michelle, that was super quick :D Your thread looks amazing and it is nice to see all the things together :))) You will look amazing in your dress, I love it loads :Dx Now 13days to go, try to relax as much as you can and dint stress cos i am sure everything will be great :)

xoxo

#3417 roo66

roo66
              • 1,001 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 04:53 PM

Michelle that was quick lol and very classy i must say youve done a fab job id of picked it all xxx

Now just take the time to chill,keep away from the old witch, you are going to have the time of your lives. Enjoy, im sure ill be back to send you off with good wedding wishes and like everyone else i loovvvvveee the shoes.Every girl should wear hot pink shoes on there wedding day ; ))) biased !!! just a little xx

#3418 samcalv1

samcalv1
                • 300 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:33 AM

Michelle - Your planning thread is fab fab fab xxx Not long to go now ..... Can't believe how quickly time is going x

#3419 michelle2011

michelle2011
                  • 1,301 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 02:15 AM

Thanks girls, i know time is just rushing by now and i still have lots to do :o)

Lisa where is your planning thread. You leave the day after us dont you? We go on the 24th..

I've made my wedding post box this morning for our AHR..

Picture.jpg

#3420 bride5656

bride5656
                    • 338 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 03:52 AM

OMG Michelle you are a amazing in all DIY you have done all through out your planning, and your box looks soooo beautiful!!!:))) I love bride and groom on it loads, sooo cute :Dxoxox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users