• Please log in to reply
3940 replies to this topic

#311 michelle2011

michelle2011
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 12:42 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Woodsylou
    i'm planning on doing exactly the same, losing a bit more than i need so i have some give! also i plan to wear my dress for my AHR which is 6 days after we're back from Mexico, so i can't put on too much after the ceremony, ill never get back in it! haha!

are any of you UK brides moving to a different hotel after your wedding for your honeymoon?

are you all having AHR's? what are your plans for those?

i have my hair trial tonight! MEGA excited!!!!
    Ooo good point our AHR is the week after we get back (didn't think of that) ok so no going OTT for me ha ha.. I'm not a big eater anyway but i majorly lack in exercise. I did my workout dvd this morning and my legs are killing...FI is saying "no pain no gain" hmmmm like that helps ha ha....

We're staying at the same hotel as we have kids etc with us so not really having a honeymoon. Might try and book up a long weekend away when we get home...

Oooo hair trials how exciting! Do you know what your having?

#312 janapana

janapana
    • 591 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 03:51 PM

Quote:
      i'm planning on doing exactly the same, losing a bit more than i need so i have some give! also i plan to wear my dress for my AHR which is 6 days after we're back from Mexico, so i can't put on too much after the ceremony, ill never get back in it! haha!

are any of you UK brides moving to a different hotel after your wedding for your honeymoon?

are you all having AHR's? what are your plans for those?

i have my hair trial tonight! MEGA excited!!!!
      we´re hoping to switch to one of the other hotels in the resort , leaving the kids with their grandparents for a couple of days so that we can get a mini honeymoon in.

post pics of your hair trial!!!!

#313 Nicyx

Nicyx
      • 2,914 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:28 PM

Ooooo, i agree, pix of hair trial plz, cant wait to start getting my trail done etc....

What resort are you going for your mini honeymoon janapana? :-) x

#314 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
        • 545 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:30 AM

here's my hair girls.

i LOVE the back and side shots (my flower will be ivory, but i didn't have it with me!) but i'm not keen on the front, but i will have a play with that and it'll be fine :)

Click the image to open in full size.

a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

#315 janapana

janapana
          • 591 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:55 AM

Woodsylou that looks so pretty. gaw-jus!

Nicy will just see if they´ll stick us in the rprm for a couple of days, then the plebs won´t bother us.....

#316 michelle2011

michelle2011
            • 1,301 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 08:47 AM

Awww your hair looks lovely. I love the little plaits. So pretty!

Whens the soonest you have a hair trial?.. I want one NOW and i have 11 months to go ha ha !

#317 michelle2011

michelle2011
              • 1,301 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 08:49 AM

Girls two more of my girl friends are looking into booking up. One is just waiting for her Uni timetable to make sure she has no exams when we're away...... watch this space the no's may just go up! whoop!!

#318 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
                • 545 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:10 AM

ohhhhh how exciting! I used to get soooo excited every time someone booked!!

you can have a hair trial whenever you want. makes sense for it to be near your wedding, but if you want to get it down now, treat yourself
                  a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

#319 Nicyx

Nicyx
                  • 2,914 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 02:33 PM

Quote:
                    here's my hair girls.

i LOVE the back and side shots (my flower will be ivory, but i didn't have it with me!) but i'm not keen on the front, but i will have a play with that and it'll be fine :)

Awww your hair looks lovely. I love the little plaits. So pretty!

Whens the soonest you have a hair trial?.. I want one NOW and i have 11 months to go ha ha !
                    ME2, ME2 :-) Haha, dont know when to start... may just give it a couple of months as im trying to grow my hair too... may go for a mini trial nr end of year.... x

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by michelle2011
                    Girls two more of my girl friends are looking into booking up. One is just waiting for her Uni timetable to make sure she has no exams when we're away...... watch this space the no's may just go up! whoop!!
                    Oooo, how exciting I love how everything is all coming together now xox

#320 Soon-to-be-McRae

Soon-to-be-McRae
                    • 157 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:30 PM

Hi Ladies

Not been on for a while, there is loads to catch up on will have to sit with a cuppa and have a read.
                      As most of you know we are planning a Mexico wedding for November 2011 but because we carnt book yet i am in a rut as there doesnt seem to be anything i can do right now :-(
                      I have decided to have my bridesmaids dresses made by a dressmaker but carnt do that until i know who is definatly booked and coming as i wouldnt want to spend all the money on a dress for someone to say they can no longer afford to join us, and not really sure what else i can do.

Also we haven't even decided on a wedding package yet, and trying to get OH to discuss this is damn hard work!!!!!

Any advice or tips ladies would be great, what plans and things did you start with a year and 4 months to go until your big day?

Vicki x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users