Jump to content

Photo

Any brides from the UK


  • Please log in to reply
3940 replies to this topic

#3141 leasexy24

leasexy24
  • Newbie
  • 112 posts

    Posted 09 April 2011 - 05:56 AM

    aw thanks will have a look on ebay. x



    #3142 Nicyx

    Nicyx
    • Sr. Member
    • 2,914 posts

      Posted 11 April 2011 - 12:33 AM

      Waybuloo : Brilliant, very creative :-) Love them x

      Michelle I love your vest tops too!! They are so cute!! x

       

       

      OMG im back from my "HEN" weekend & i have had the best best time ever!! Brilliant, 7 of us stayed in apt and FSIL met us on the sat night for meal etc :-) Luckily i booked today off work, so glad i did as i just dont think i would have made it,,,,

      To cut a long story short.....

      We got to Edinburgh fri night, sat nav got us lost but we didnt mind as we found Edinburgh castle so we got out and had a few pix, what a beautiful place!!

      When we got to apts 2 of my friends were already there and had already started the party :-) We had a fun night, drinking games etc.

      Up early on sat (slightly hung over) showered and headed to the main shops AND OMG the weather, i dont think i could have chosen a better weekend if i tried!!!!

      Firstly we went to Harvey Nic's Chocolate lounge, for choc treats and champagne breakfast, we then went shopping then thought "beer garden" weather was too nice so we jumped a cab and went to the grassmarket and found an open top terrace bar where we had luch and a few drinks before heading back to the apt to get ready for the night ahead.... 

      I have never laughed so much in all my life, my stomach is still hurting now!!!

      We got ready, i had a veil, "L" plates and one of my friends had arranged sashes for everyone saying "Nicola's Hen Night 2011" on one side and "names" on the other and on my sash is said "The Future MRS. Creely" on one side and "name" on other side.... We then got taxis to "zizis" where we had our meal, which when the bill came the girls all chipped in and paid for mine :-) Lovely x

      By the time we left restaurant it was 10.15pm ..... time to hit the pubs ..... what a laugh .... :-) 4.30am ish we rolled in and that was only because everywhere was closing..... didnt think i still had it in me.... haha!!!

      LOVE EDINBURGH, never been before, what a beautiful place :-)

      Would do it all again in a heart beat!!!!

      PIX ON FB!!!!!! If you wana see??? http://www.facebook....6004&aid=341187 (duno if this works???)

       

      xoxox



      #3143 michelle2011

      michelle2011
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,301 posts

        Posted 11 April 2011 - 01:50 AM

        Oh Nicy what a lovely weekend. I'm really smiling reading your post. I can feel your excitement!! I really hope my hen is a lovely as yours. It sounds like a perfect weekend and right up my street too. Shopping, drinking, lunch, CHOCOLATE, ha ha.. really lovely! Something that will stay with you forever! So happy you had a lovely time. Now the sleep countdown till you go MEXICO!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!  xx

         

        We went to Dan's mates wedding reception on Saturday night and the bride only turned out to be a primary school friend. I couldn't believe it. I was so shocked i just burst out crying. What a div!!!! I was so overwelmed at seeing her again. :o)

         

        I am an emotional wreck lately. I'm not really a cryer but the tears have fallen over the last couple of weeks, just think everything came out at once. ha ha...



        #3144 bride5656

        bride5656
        • Jr. Member
        • 338 posts

          Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:03 AM

          Oh Nicy sweetie sooo incredibly glad that you had such a fantastic time on your hen with your girls and everything went according to plan :)))) Also happy that you didn't bruise yourself again while partying LOL :D :D

          You must be soooo excited right now, cos you will be in Mexico sooo soon becoming MRS, yay!!!! :Dx I couldn't access your pictures on fb, but i am sure you lot had tones of fun and you all must have looked super cute in your outfits :)))

           

          xoxo 



          #3145 bride5656

          bride5656
          • Jr. Member
          • 338 posts

            Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:08 AM

            Ladies just wanted to thank you all once again for posting how much you paid for your rings, it really helped cos we are still sticking to our quest on finding the best deal on ours lol :D ...

            And tonight meeting another lovely lady from Goldfinger Rings, so will be posting tomorrow how that went lol :D

             

            Really hope that you are all had a wonderful weekend  (weather was incredible and still is!!!! :)) and Michelle hon, hope that your back and all feels much better too!!!x

             

            Oh and waybuloo OMG girl, and you call yourself not creative?!!! Your invitation and order of service looks fantastic and super cute!!! :)))x congrats hon :D

             

            xoxo



            #3146 Nicyx

            Nicyx
            • Sr. Member
            • 2,914 posts

              Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:19 AM



              Originally Posted by amurka 

              Oh Nicy sweetie sooo incredibly glad that you had such a fantastic time on your hen with your girls and everything went according to plan :)))) Also happy that you didn't bruise yourself again while partying LOL :D :D

              You must be soooo excited right now, cos you will be in Mexico sooo soon becoming MRS, yay!!!! :Dx I couldn't access your pictures on fb, but i am sure you lot had tones of fun and you all must have looked super cute in your outfits :)))

               

              xoxo 

               

              You might be able to see now i have changed privacy settings for a while :-) I tell you it was just fantastic :-) We didnt end up having a theme as one of the girls who was arranging everything and had my (70's n 80's) outfilt couldnt make it... she is from Milton Keynes so not down the road from me to go pick outfit up, so we just had the sashes and i had the rest... but it was just as great anyway!!! x
               

               

              & yes, i dont have a single bruise to show you.... THANK GOD :-) I was so so worried about that!!! Phew x

               



              Originally Posted by michelle2011 

              Oh Nicy what a lovely weekend. I'm really smiling reading your post. I can feel your excitement!! I really hope my hen is a lovely as yours. It sounds like a perfect weekend and right up my street too. Shopping, drinking, lunch, CHOCOLATE, ha ha.. really lovely! Something that will stay with you forever! So happy you had a lovely time. Now the sleep countdown till you go MEXICO!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!  xx

               

              We went to Dan's mates wedding reception on Saturday night and the bride only turned out to be a primary school friend. I couldn't believe it. I was so shocked i just burst out crying. What a div!!!! I was so overwelmed at seeing her again. :o)

               

              I am an emotional wreck lately. I'm not really a cryer but the tears have fallen over the last couple of weeks, just think everything came out at once. ha ha...


              Thanks Michelle.... your hen will be fab... :-) I cant believe ive had it and its gone already :-( but i am having a mini hen on April 23rd with the girls from work :-) The week before we go to Mexico so it will definatly be a mini one :-) It was just brilliant... i want to cry because im sad its over as really ive never had a weekend like it, it was just wonderful xx

               

              How crazy is that... an old friend like that, its fantastic... really must have been great seeing her again.... how lovely that it was under the most wondeful of circumstances aswel, a wedding... lovely x

               

              Im like you at the minute hun, crying one min not the next, i just think its all so overwhelming at the mo and more so for you with all the trouble you've been having with the illness'

               

              xxxx

               



              #3147 leasexy24

              leasexy24
              • Newbie
              • 112 posts

                Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:21 AM

                nicy looked like you had a ball in your photos. what a fab wkend to do it as well with the weather.

                x



                #3148 samcalv1

                samcalv1
                • Jr. Member
                • 300 posts

                  Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:31 AM

                  Nicy - Your hen sounds fab a really good night xx So glad you enjoyed.... I've tried looking on facebook at your pics but it won't let me I've put a friend request to you (hope you don't mind)....x

                   

                  Michelle - Lovely you catching up with an old friend.... Know how you feel about emotional every now and then I get a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes over the wedding xx

                   

                  Went to the x-factor live tour on Sat night (definately gonna go next year) with my little girl, my son, my friend and her daughter and it was amazing.... Natasha in now a huge One Direction fan she was so excited to see them and Matt xx Brought a huge smile to my face when I saw her face when they came on xx



                  #3149 Nicyx

                  Nicyx
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 2,914 posts

                    Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:41 AM


                     

                    Originally Posted by samcalv1 

                    Nicy - Your hen sounds fab a really good night xx So glad you enjoyed.... I've tried looking on facebook at your pics but it won't let me I've put a friend request to you (hope you don't mind)....x

                     

                    Michelle - Lovely you catching up with an old friend.... Know how you feel about emotional every now and then I get a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes over the wedding xx

                     

                    Went to the x-factor live tour on Sat night (definately gonna go next year) with my little girl, my son, my friend and her daughter and it was amazing.... Natasha in now a huge One Direction fan she was so excited to see them and Matt xx Brought a huge smile to my face when I saw her face when they came on xx


                    Just accepted :-) I dont mind at all... The night was absolutly fantastic, i wish we were still there x

                     



                    #3150 Nicyx

                    Nicyx
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 2,914 posts

                      Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:42 AM



                      Originally Posted by samcalv1 

                       

                      Went to the x-factor live tour on Sat night (definately gonna go next year) with my little girl, my son, my friend and her daughter and it was amazing.... Natasha in now a huge One Direction fan she was so excited to see them and Matt xx Brought a huge smile to my face when I saw her face when they came on xx



                      A few of my friends went to the X factor tour a few weeks ago and loved it.... Arrrrrrr, kids are just so rewarding (not that i know from personal experience.... just my nephew and Neices) x






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users