Photo

Any brides from the UK

• Please log in to reply
3940 replies to this topic

#1261 char79uk

char79uk
  • 262 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 10:42 AM

Hi girls...well the third lot of bad news happened...yesterday at about 11.30am my cousin calls me at work to tell me that the family have been trying to contact me on my mobile (which was in my bag, usually it's on my desk), basically my dad has been rushed into hospital and is having emergency surgery nobody knows what is wrong as the hospital aren't giving out any information.  My dad never gets ill he hasn't been to the doctors in about 15 years.  Needless to say I rushed down to the hospital in tears, long story short thankfully he is going to recover but it will be slow but I am just hoping that is the end of my bad luck now, i've had my 3...on a plus side my cousin had a beautiful baby girl today

xxx Charmaine xxx

#1262 herbie76

herbie76
    • Site Supporter
    • 270 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by char79uk 

Hi girls...well the third lot of bad news happened...yesterday at about 11.30am my cousin calls me at work to tell me that the family have been trying to contact me on my mobile (which was in my bag, usually it's on my desk), basically my dad has been rushed into hospital and is having emergency surgery nobody knows what is wrong as the hospital aren't giving out any information.  My dad never gets ill he hasn't been to the doctors in about 15 years.  Needless to say I rushed down to the hospital in tears, long story short thankfully he is going to recover but it will be slow but I am just hoping that is the end of my bad luck now, i've had my 3...on a plus side my cousin had a beautiful baby girl today

OMG Char79uk you poor thing, I hope your dad makes a speedy recovery. Sending you big hugs, lovely news about your cousins xx

On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

#1263 Nicyx

Nicyx
      • 2,914 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 12:04 PM

Jo..... That is shocking :-( I would have gone mad... Hope you get it sorted soon?!!

Hope your gana post pix of ya fancy dress even if its on FB i wana see... I  fancy dress... Havent done it my self for years but love it all the same :-) x

OH NO Char.....  to you.... What a horrid time you are having :-( Sending my love x Congrats on the baby x

My sister is due to have her baby (a wee girl) in 7 weeks (Oct 24th) :-) Cant wait.... Due to work etc i wont get to see baby til the weekend of 5th Nov.... BUT.... YIPEE, i am so so missing my family and friends... Cant wait to go home for a long weekend.... Going to be busy as i have so so much to cram in and so many people to catch up with as i havent been back to Warrington since Oct last year, But i am looking so so so forward to seeing my wee Nephew Cole and my new Niece (Who we think will be called Kiaya? Hmmm.. not sure how to spell yet!!) Cant wait to see my mum and dad too and my bro :-) x Just thought id share as im so so excited  xox

Gana have to try and drag my mum to a dress shop to try my wedding dress on...... Just need to locate a stockist in Warrington or if not Liverpool/Manchester.... Im sure some one somewhere will stock it!!!! Im off to go look online for a stockist :-)

Hope your all well girls and looking forward to the weekend x

#1264 janapana

janapana
        • 591 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:20 AM

Originally Posted by char79uk 

Oh Char, sorry to hear about your dad.X

#1265 herbie76

herbie76
          • Site Supporter
          • 270 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 05:44 AM

Well ladies I had some luck today, brought a 50:50 ticket at my sons football tournament this morning and won £115  woohoo what will i spend that on tomorrow at the wedding fayre!!!

On a sader note i'm off to the pub to say goodbye to some very close friends who are moving to Canada on wednesday

On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

#1266 Nicyx

Nicyx
            • 2,914 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by herbie76 

Well ladies I had some luck today, brought a 50:50 ticket at my sons football tournament this morning and won £115  woohoo what will i spend that on tomorrow at the wedding fayre!!!

On a sader note i'm off to the pub to say goodbye to some very close friends who are moving to Canada on wednesday

Well done herbie :-) Fab.... Oooo can treat yourself to something extra nice tomorrow now.. Hope you put the lottery on? x

#1267 Nicyx

Nicyx
              • 2,914 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 07:25 AM

Our beautiful roo will be a hapily married woman now.... I was thinking of her yesterday.....
                I do hope it went better than expected for her and she had a fab fab day!!!! Cant wait to hear all about it

xox

#1268 Soon-to-be-McRae

Soon-to-be-McRae
                • 157 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 12:18 PM

Hi Ladies

Not been on for a while but in that time we have made some major decisions regarding our wedding, bringing good and bad news.

Bad news is we have decided to no longer get married in Mexico i am devastated,we have had to make this decision based on finances as i still have had no luck finding a job and the TA keeps telling me brochures are coming out later and later so with no rough idea of price we were in the dark, TA also advised that Mexico is going to to go up in price as well so that wasn't good news when making our decision.

Good news is we have now decided to marry in Cyprus in October 2011 and booked today  which i am really pleased about, we have booked our accomadation but i have held of on the wedding as i am trying to get prices and information for a place called Zucchini's in Peyja, which is gorgeous i have posted the link below.

http://www.zucchiniw...ticle.php?id=70

I am going to miss all you lovely ladies on here and hope all your weddings are fantastic which i am sure they will be, you all have fab plans.

Vicki x

#1269 michelle2011

michelle2011
                  • 1,301 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:46 PM

Charmaine i'm so sorry to hear your dad is poorly. You poor thing. I really hope he makes a speedy recovery! Chin up hun hopefully that's the worst of the bad news for you now

#1270 michelle2011

michelle2011
                    • 1,301 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:47 PM

Herbie - lovely i wish i could win some money! Have fun spending it :o)

Vicki - sorry your not getting married in Mexico! But Cyprus WOW it will be just as nice. It looks beautiful. You are still a destination bride so no need to leave us :o(.... stay!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users