Quote:
Originally Posted by Soon-to-be-McRae View Post
Hey
Just wondering if any of you lovely ladies could help me, for our AHR we have decided to do a candy buffet for the children (and adults!)however i'm not sure where to start we could hire someone to do it for us but it would be very expensive so wanted to DIY but not sure where i can get the sweet dispensers from, any ideas would be fantastic :-)

Have a look at these, Dont know if its what you are looking 4 but may help :

Jelly Belly Gifts/Retail - Retro Sweets

Sweet dispenser - Compare prices on Twenga.co.uk

sweet items - Get great deals on Vending Machines Dispensers items on eBay UK!

xoxo

I have now decided on my colour and i have chose turqoise but i am now struggling to find dresses for my bridesmaids, i have found some lovely ones at aria dresses but because they are an American company they dont ship to the UK : -(

my only other option is to take some pics to a dress maker and see what they would charge to make them

x

try one of the knock off dress makers Soon-to-be-McRae - theres a thread on the ones that make wedding dresses they also make bridesmaids. If they make a wedding dress for £150 the bridesmaid ones wont be big ££

Soon to be McRae, check this store on ebay - gianinarbridal items - Get great deals on wedding dress bridalgown, party evening or bridalmaid items on eBay Stores!.

Reading previous posts this one seems to be the most common that other brides have used. You can pay a deposit of US$60 and they will send you "proofs" of the dress before it is ready and you can back out if you want. The $60 is for bridal dresses so maybe it's less for bridesmaids, not sure though. You can browse their webpage and pick any dress you want and then choose a color, OR you can email them pictures of a dress you like and they will reply will a quote on how much to make that one. I contacted them via Ebay and told them i had pictures of a wedding dress I wanted replicated and could they provide an demail address and they said to use gianinarbridal@hotmail.com. I haven't had a chance to get back in touch with them again but I'll let you know how it goes.

If you want to read the thread on here about the knock off wedding dresses, then check out http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...ts-here-36700/.

I warn you it's long and addictive so make sure you pour yourself a glass of wine first!!

Hope this helps and good luck!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle2011 View Post
We're booked we're booked!!!!! YIPPPEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOOO!!! what happened who did you book with? etc etc??

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxmysockz View Post
WOO HOOO!!! what happened who did you book with? etc etc??
We booked with Caribbean Warehouse. They were the best price! So excited.... We have to change our wedding date as we couldn't get the flights that we wanted so now going to request 1st June!