Great news ladies I have had my date confirmed today by the wedding department I am officially getting married 2nd August 2011 at 3pm at The Sensatori resort beach, woohoo!

I have got the colour swatch of th BM dressed so have put my shoes in to be dyed, will post a photo when I get them back.

Originally Posted by herbie76 View Post

Great news ladies I have had my date confirmed today by the wedding department I am officially getting married 2nd August 2011 at 3pm at The Sensatori resort beach, woohoo!

I have got the colour swatch of th BM dressed so have put my shoes in to be dyed, will post a photo when I get them back.

Congrat hun that is great news!!! 2nd Aug!! whoop! whoop!!

Our new suitcases arrived today! Now i want to go NOW.... i want to pack NOW do you think 8 months is a little early to pack hee hee chuckle chuckle ;o) x

Originally Posted by michelle2011 View Post

Congrat hun that is great news!!! 2nd Aug!! whoop! whoop!!

Our new suitcases arrived today! Now i want to go NOW.... i want to pack NOW do you think 8 months is a little early to pack hee hee chuckle chuckle ;o) x

Just think Michelle if you packed now, how many times would you pack and unpack between now and then??? lolthewave.gif

Could you post a link, i cant find the shop on ebay.

Originally Posted by Soon-to-be-McRae View Post

Josie....Thank you i have ordered a pair to see what they look like although i am sure they will be fine, i was thinking silver or ivory but i think the ivory ones look to bridal!

Susan....They are from ebay hun shop name is asox-store

Think we are going to have a look for our wedding rings in the january sales because of the VAT increase, i am hoping to have most of the bigger things paid for by then just so i don't get whopped the extra VAT :) (she say's lol)

Vicki x

Josie.... Fantastic invites :-) Love them lots, im sure your guests will too... great idea makng it "official" with them... a littl ekeep sake for guests x

ARGH....... VAT increase... Forgot all about that :-( will maybe have to get the rings aot sooner than thought!!!! Thanks for the reminder :-) x

Vicki... The shoes are gorgeous... BLING BLING!!!! :-) They will go perfectly with the dresses i think x

Quote:

Originally Posted by herbie76 View Post

thewave.gif Fantastic... SO exciting :-) x

Michelle, great news too on the cases... Im like you, i would so want to pack..... I think i will get our cass well into next year..... :-) x

I love those shoes they are sooo nice o)

I know you prob think i'm mad getting them 8 months before we go. But i have learnt to get something when i see it cos if i ever go back they wont be there. I have missed out on things in the past so now if i see something i like i get it ha ha x

Still stressing over photographer sad.gif