Anyone else planning a Westin Los Cabos wedding?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Doc2B&LosCabosBride2B

• 47 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 03:42 PM

Hi, I'm a newbie! I just joined today and am excited to meet all of you? I was wondering if there is anyone out there who has had there wedding at the Westin Los Cabos or whom is currently planning one there so I can learn from you guys....my wedding is currently booked there for April 5th, 2008.....my life is kind of crazy right now too because I'm also in my last year of medical school!

Looking forward to chatting with you guys!

#2 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 03:45 PM

Welcome and happy planning. KarlaV stayed at the Westin for her wedding (I think) You should PM her some questions you may have. Their are some pics of the Westin on Juans website (look below my sig pic for his webpage)

Best of luck in your planning and let us know how we can help.

#3 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 03:50 PM

Welcome to the forum, I can't help with your location, but there are girls here that can. Good luck and happy planning!

#4 Janet

• VIP Member
        • 7,459 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:00 PM

Yeah definitely check out Karla's pics on Juan Carlos Tapia's site.

#5 NABUMBAH

• VIP Member
          • 931 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:13 PM

Jessica Claire shot a really cool wedding there earlier this year. I would encourage you to check out these pics - you just need to scroll down

Jessica Claire Photography Blog

I've stayed at the westin los cabos before. nice hotel :)

happy planning!

#6 Robyn Louise Photography

Robyn Louise Photography
            • 2,171 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 04:20 PM

Welcome to the forum! I havent been to the Westin you are looking into, but Ive stayed at the Westin in Vegas twice and the hotel is fabulous. Im sure youll make a great choice! Good Luck!

#7 Doc2B&LosCabosBride2B

• 47 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 06:04 PM

Thanks guys...I'm going to PM Karla to see if she has some great tips. I won't be able to send the STD out until end of August....I'm hoping that's enough time. I got engaged April 29th but with school things have sort of been in slow motion. I've sinced hired a wedding planner and she's been such a life saver. Anyway, more later! I have my licensing boards coming up at the end of August so, I must go study (its such a drag!)
                "LOVE OF MY LIFE!"

#8 Doc2B&LosCabosBride2B

• 47 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 06:21 PM

Oh I forgot to tell you guys that I already have my dress ordered!

Do you guys know of good places to look for a bridesmaid dress....I kind of want to do the variety thing: same color but different variations of the same dress...I'm hoping for something knee length or slightly higher with chiffon.

Can't wait to hear your suggestions.
                  "LOVE OF MY LIFE!"

#9 robindepaula

• Banned
                  • 514 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 06:39 PM

Hi . . . welcome to the board. Have fun planning your DW!!!!

#10 CaboDate

• 129 posts

Posted 31 July 2007 - 07:01 PM

Good Luck in planning..
                      I'm not getting married at the Westin.. but I was in a wedding in Cabo last year and all the guests stayed there. It was really beautiful.. You're pictures will be amazing!
                      Amy & Todd
                      Cabo San Lucas
                      October 20th, 2007

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users