June 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#361 aeluzu

aeluzu
  • 212 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by ginnigurl 

I am working hard to get everything done on my to-do list!!!  Wow, so much more than I thought!!!

I got my jewelery on Saturday from Anna Bellagio and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!  The pictures don't really do it justice.

http://www.annabella...egory_id=007904

kyra jewelry.jpg

Does everyone else have theirs??

Also, I still need flip flops....  ideas???

Very pretty Jenn! What kind of flip flops are you looking for?? For you to wear during the ceremony? As favors? For your wedding party? If for you are you looking for something fancy or something like the old navy flips?

Amanda & Marc
    June 11th, 2011
    EPM! Are you ready for us?

#362 skp1

skp1
    • 405 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:11 AM

I actually got some Old Navy flip flops for my MOH and me.  I had bought the regular ones for guests so the girls can take off their shoes, but they had some jeweled ones too.  Mine are white and my MOHs are blue and both have a bit of bling between the toes.  They were marked $7.50 and I had a 30% off coupon, but when i got to the counter the total was $3.78 for both.  I was like "what?" and the girl said "the jeweled ones haven't been ringing up right" and left it at that.

http://oldnavy.gap.c...&scid=820570032

Steph & John........Atlantis.......June 18, 2011......happily married

#363 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
      • 789 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 06:57 AM

Hello! Another great place with inexpensive flip flops that you can bejewel yourself would be either Michaels (the craft store) or Hobby Lobby if you have them where you're located! Happy planning!

Originally Posted by aeluzu 

Very pretty Jenn! What kind of flip flops are you looking for?? For you to wear during the ceremony? As favors? For your wedding party? If for you are you looking for something fancy or something like the old navy flips?

Attached Files

#364 erinbrooke124

erinbrooke124
        • 282 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 06:05 PM

Hi Girls - I finished my OOT bags!  Yay!  :)  Here is my post:

025.JPG

027.JPG

Garter -- I wanted something classy and elegant, but I realized I didn't want to spend a lot of money on something most people would never see...so, I went with the good ol' camo and trouts - favorites of my FH :)

028.JPG

Charms for my bouquet and FH's pocket (?) of passed granparents from ShutterFly

030.JPG

Wedding bands (yippee!!!)

032.JPG

Hope everyone else's planning is coming along.  My checklist is dwindling :)

June 14, 2011 <3
          Photographer:Sascha Gluck
          Hair/Makeup: Fernando Fuentes
          Dress: Blue by Enzoani - Casablanca :: Bridesmaids: Alfred Angelo Pure 7108/7109
          Booked:Bride+Groom+35 Guests

#365 aeluzu

aeluzu
          • 212 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:52 PM

Lovely! Your photo books look just great! Nice work.

Amanda & Marc
            June 11th, 2011
            EPM! Are you ready for us?

#366 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
            • 789 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:05 PM

Hey SouthernSweetie!

I would definitely check with your photographer about the lighting. They're the experts and our photographers when we got married last June (Del Sol) actually sent us some paperwork about times they suggested for every single month for the best lighting!

Originally Posted by SouthernSweetie 

We're at Moon Palace for Saturday, June 11, 2011. I booked us for 6pm but I'm having second thoughts now. I hope that it won't be too close to sunset and limit our photo time.

#367 june11bride

june11bride
              • 304 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

Hey SouthernSweetie!

I would definitely check with your photographer about the lighting. They're the experts and our photographers when we got married last June (Del Sol) actually sent us some paperwork about times they suggested for every single month for the best lighting!

Happily married on June 11th 2011 to the best husband in the world!

#368 june11bride

june11bride
                • 304 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:27 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

Hey SouthernSweetie!

#369 june11bride

june11bride
                  • 304 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:31 PM

Ok so somehow I quoted the post twice but didnt post the infomation I wrote...weird.

What I said was, Southernsweetie, we are date twins!! I also said that we decided to have our ceremony at 2pm and our reception at 630pm. We will have as much time as we need for pictures, and when the sun sets, we can always walk from the reception to the beach to take a few pics. The most important thing for us is pics, so we wanted to leave lots of time to take them.

#370 jszy10

jszy10
                    • 1,192 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:22 AM

Erin...nice job of everything so far!! It all looks great!!!

SouthernSweetie -- The sun sets in June there around 7:30pm...maybe you could push it back to 5pm?  That is when I chose my ceremony for, that way there was still plenty of sunlight, but we would still be able to get some sunset pictures before dinner really gets started.  Hope that helps!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users