June 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#1 SouthernSweetie

SouthernSweetie
  • 394 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:10 PM

Calling all June 2011 Brides...

I'm getting married at the Moon Palace June 11, 2011. I just wanted to bond with the other brides who are sharing the same timeline and landscape as me. The Cabo June 2011 brides have already got a forum going and they're off to a strong start! (I've already found 3 date twins on there.)

We're down to less than 14 months now - let's start sharing and swapping!
    Jean

#2 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
    • 656 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:23 AM

Hello starfish buddy! Almost can say we are a year away! woohoo!

#3 FutureMrsHolt

FutureMrsHolt
      • 168 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:36 AM

Hey ladies. I'm a June 2011 bride! I'm glad someone started this thread!! I'm super excited. Have y'all picked a place yet? Have you gotten 2011 prices yet?

#4 adridashanne

adridashanne
        • 66 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:57 PM

We're June 17, 2011 at the Grand Palladium!
          ~ Wedding in Tulum at the Grand Palladium resort on JUNE 17, 2011 ~

#5 SouthernSweetie

SouthernSweetie
          • 394 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:25 PM

We're at Moon Palace for Saturday, June 11, 2011. I booked us for 6pm but I'm having second thoughts now. I hope that it won't be too close to sunset and limit our photo time.

#6 21aholden

21aholden
            • 64 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:13 PM

We are booked at Dreams Riviera Cancun for June 16th 2011!!! Can't wait for June!! Have any of you ladies picked out your dress yet?
              Ashley & Jeremy 6/16/2011

#7 SouthernSweetie

SouthernSweetie
              • 394 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:16 PM

I'm still trying to lose weight before I go dress shopping. I've given myself a deadline of October to have it off. Sixteen pounds down, 44 more to go...

#8 21aholden

21aholden
                • 64 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:53 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by SouthernSweetie
                  I'm still trying to lose weight before I go dress shopping. I've given myself a deadline of October to have it off. Sixteen pounds down, 44 more to go...
                  I'm in the same boat! I want dress shopping to be fun not depressing....Good luck! :)

#9 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
                  • 656 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:07 AM

June 18th at Dreams Cancun! Wow, we all are so close to eachother! I have gone dress shopping. I ordered my dress and my TTD. They told me 8 months for my dress, and I ordered it in February. Tooo long! My TTD is from Gianinar (knock off) and that is only supposed to take 30-45 days, but we are on day 50 now... haha!
                    Here's my dress (Sottero & Midgely). I"m having a corset added
                    Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

here is inspiration for TTD knockoff
                    http://www.amymichel...up_diamond.html

Everyone else please show off your finds (be it dress, favors, invites, anything... I'm so unsure of what to do yet)

#10 21aholden

21aholden
                    • 64 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 07:47 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by peterpanpixiedust
                      June 18th at Dreams Cancun! Wow, we all are so close to eachother! I have gone dress shopping. I ordered my dress and my TTD. They told me 8 months for my dress, and I ordered it in February. Tooo long! My TTD is from Gianinar (knock off) and that is only supposed to take 30-45 days, but we are on day 50 now... haha!
                      Here's my dress (Sottero & Midgely). I"m having a corset added
                      Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

here is inspiration for TTD knockoff
                      amy michelson : Diamond

Everyone else please show off your finds (be it dress, favors, invites, anything... I'm so unsure of what to do yet)
                      Love your dress, so pretty! I have no good finds yet...I have 3 of my besties getting married this summer so I have been super busy helping them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users