Photo

June 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#111 JHarris

JHarris
  • 236 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 05:02 PM

Congrats!! That is fantastic news!! For some reason my reply didn't post with the reply. LOL

Married My BestFriend at The Royal PDC ~ June 17, 2011~

#112 erinbrooke124

erinbrooke124
    • 282 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by JHarris 

Erin - Love your hair flower. Very fun and tropical. Are you wearing your hair similar to the pic? I am in the same boat myself with invites. I was hoping to have them out by now with an RSVP in April but it looks like January now too. That should be plenty of time - I hope!

Janna

Thanks!  I love it - hopefully it will match my dress which comes in February.  I don't know what I'm doing with my hair.  The style in the pic is super cute, but I don't know about it for me :)  What are you doing? 

June 14, 2011 <3
      Photographer:Sascha Gluck
      Hair/Makeup: Fernando Fuentes
      Dress: Blue by Enzoani - Casablanca :: Bridesmaids: Alfred Angelo Pure 7108/7109
      Booked:Bride+Groom+35 Guests

#113 jszy10

jszy10
      • 1,192 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 05:57 AM

Cute flower!  I actually did my invites in a non-traditional way. I sent out a save the date when we picked/confirmed our location and date, and sent out my passport invites about 8-9 months out with reply postcards to send when they were booked.  We have a really small, close group going, so I don't find it necessary for me to send something else.  I am going to be have an AHR, so right now I am trying to decide when to start making my invites (we are hand making approx. 90 pocket invites) and when I should send them out for a July 9th reception.  Any suggestions would be great!

#114 erinbrooke124

erinbrooke124
        • 282 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:36 PM

We're 6 months out, laides!  I'm officially 6 months from today and all of you must be close :)  I'm sure the next couple of months will FLY by!

June 14, 2011 <3
          Dress: Blue by Enzoani - Casablanca :: Bridesmaids: Alfred Angelo Pure 7108/7109

#115 JHarris

JHarris
          • 236 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by erinbrooke124 

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JHarris 

Erin - Love your hair flower. Very fun and tropical. Are you wearing your hair similar to the pic? I am in the same boat myself with invites. I was hoping to have them out by now with an RSVP in April but it looks like January now too. That should be plenty of time - I hope!

Janna

Thanks!  I love it - hopefully it will match my dress which comes in February.  I don't know what I'm doing with my hair.  The style in the pic is super cute, but I don't know about it for me :)  What are you doing? 

great question. lol!!!! probably an updo.

Married My BestFriend at The Royal PDC ~ June 17, 2011~

#116 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
            • 656 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 07:59 PM

Hi everyone!  It's been so long, but I was finishing up my Master's!  So glad that's done, now I can't get back on the ball.  Planning on making my invites and sending them out in January.  (Boarding passes).  Update on my checklist... I think about 19 are booked, my bridesmaids have ordered their dresses (but only 1 has booked so far.... ahhhh!).  I bought their parasols too!  My dress came in to the bridal shop in November, but I never got to try it on because the shop burned down, so now it's scheduled to be remade by the end of Feb (keep your fingers crossed!). 

The dresses I've seen on here since the last time are AMAZING!!!  And I really like the engagement photos... so cute!  Guys we have less than six months!  I can't wait!  Anyone going to be at Dreams Cancun between June 15 - 29? 

Happy New Years Eve!

#117 erinbrooke124

erinbrooke124
              • 282 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by peterpanpixiedust 

Hi everyone!  It's been so long, but I was finishing up my Master's!  So glad that's done, now I can't get back on the ball.  Planning on making my invites and sending them out in January.  (Boarding passes).  Update on my checklist... I think about 19 are booked, my bridesmaids have ordered their dresses (but only 1 has booked so far.... ahhhh!).  I bought their parasols too!  My dress came in to the bridal shop in November, but I never got to try it on because the shop burned down, so now it's scheduled to be remade by the end of Feb (keep your fingers crossed!). 

The dresses I've seen on here since the last time are AMAZING!!!  And I really like the engagement photos... so cute!  Guys we have less than six months!  I can't wait!  Anyone going to be at Dreams Cancun between June 15 - 29? 

Happy New Years Eve!

Welcome back, Chris!  I'm about the same as you...invites are sealed and ready to go.  We are just registering at one more place before we send them next week.  We already registered at Macy's and Crate&Barrel :)  My sister and I are going to look at bridesmaid's dresses this week and Fiance and I are ordering wedding rings this month!  So much exciting stuff to do!!!

Glad to hear that you got the dress situation worked out - such a tragedy for some brides!

Can't believe 2011 is here - the countdown is on!!! :)

June 14, 2011 <3

#118 june11bride

june11bride
                • 304 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:57 PM

We are getting married THIS year girls!! WOohoo!! I do not have my invitations ready to go, and now I feel super stressed about it!!

Happily married on June 11th 2011 to the best husband in the world!

#119 jszy10

jszy10
                  • 1,192 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 04:21 AM

Chris:  Congrats on finishing your Masters!!  I finished mine last December and it's such a great feeling!!  I'm so sorry to hear about your wedding gown :o(  Thank goodness everything is going to work out!!

It is really starting to really feel close to me too!!  We have less than 6 months!!  FI and I both have our rings now, we are just starting to get registered, and still purchasing things here and there that we need for both Mexico and our AHR.  Is anyone having an AHR!?!?  I am trying to figure out when I should send out my invites for it!?

#120 royalbride610

royalbride610
                    • 172 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:43 AM

I'm getting married June 10, 2011 at the Royal in Cancun!  Still no guests booked yet though, everyone is procrastinating... But, we're still extremely excited!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users