Sign in to follow this  
krishna69z

Down to the last 2 and need to make a decision this week!

i voted for number two because I think with all the alterations you're planning on doing to number 1, it will completely lose the shape. it's really hard to alter mermaid type dresses!! good luck :)

I voted and picked NUmber 1 - are there any pics of you wearing the actual dresses? The only reason I ask is bc the dress can look great in the magazine, but not look the same on the bride who is ordering it. We all choose which dress we like better, but we really aren't helping much bc we havent seen the dress ON YOU.....I would hate to pick a dress that I like only to find out that maybe I like dress#2 better on you...just a thought

I hope decision making gets better for you!!!

I loved the Allure gown, however, both a beautiful. I don't know how anyone ever knows its "the dress". I found a ton of beautiful gowns and would have wore them all if at all possible. Congrats on getting to your final decision!! You will look great no matter which one you choose.

I agree that I like #1 the best, but I also agree that looking at models in the dress doesn't help with that decision. It's really about how each dress looks on you. Have you tried either of these dresses on?

Thanks everyone for your thoughts, it's always nice to bounce this off people who have done this already :-)

The reason I'd take out the underlayer on the Mori Lee is that it is a heavy satin that really surprised me to how heavy and most importantly HOT it was considering it looks like a light dress. It just seemed counter intuitive to me but I agree that I'm not sure how it's going to look if I remove it.

I have tried both dresses on, and both look great which is why I'm in such a dilemma in choosing, but the Mori Lee has a longer ordering time frame, so I have to make the choice rather soon. Unfortunately the pictures I do have of me in the dresses are pretty crappy as I had to sneek them while trying things on. I'll see if I can get them uploaded tomorrow.