Alliecat023

Punta Cana Photographer Reviews- Help!

I also used Michael, we used cash for everything. We actually brought down $3000 cash with us. We kept it in our safe in our room, everything was fine. We paid Michael cash, he is very trustworthy. He was fantasic!! I would recommend him to anyone!! Good luck :)

A great photographer I recommend from Miami is Frank Panaro.

He has fair prices and does alot in DR and Jamaica.

His website is www.frankpanarophotography.com

He will give you beautiful wedding day memories and he takes all types of payment as checks and credit cards.

Good luck with wedding.

If you are still looking for a photographer in Punta Cana and you're getting married around April 25th, a good friend of mine who happens to specialize in destination weddings is coming down with me and would be interested in shooting for someone else as well while down there.  Feel free to check out her site and blog at:

http://jessicaconroy.com/

Thanks for the reference. I did not hear anyone talk about any other photo guys but HDC and Photo Souvenier (I think I spelled that correctly) - Hate this does not have spell check lol.

What are his rates like?

HDC Photo all the way! If you would like to see my pictures and video email me at jessbeard7@gmail.com and I would be happy to show you. My wedding was August 7, 2010 and the product was AWESOME. They were really good. Highly recommend!!!!

Jess

Our wedding was Oct 17th at the Majestic Colonial and we had Katya Nova do our photography.

We paid via etransfers (online banking) and it was perfect!  No muss/fuss and she had our images to us before we left for home.   

If you want someone to shield you from stress, laugh with you, naturally capture moments that are not posed or contrived and inspire you to be yourselves (because SHE is so genuine!!!) ... then this is the woman to talk to. It was important for us to keep our images authentic ... her photographic talent shines by way of  respecting the image and not editing it into something that is unrecognizeable.  We cannot say enough about how treasured our images are and how wonderful the experience was.

Our pics are posted on her blog (Oct.21.2011) 

www.katyanovablog.com