Sign in to follow this  
AishaB

Best Waterproof Wedding Mascara (Knot Poll Results)

Thanks for sharing...for everyday no running I wear VOLUMOUS by L'Oreal! I love it and it stays on through my sweaty workouts! I've found that the eye for eye makeup to stay is using URBAN DECAY EYE POTION, it's an eye shadow primer! That combined with one of those mascaras and we'll be set and beautiful in the heat! :)

I'm going to add that Sephora brand Waterproof worked extremely well for me - I use that plus their waterproof eyeliner - no running at all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahiabride2010 View Post
Thanks for sharing...for everyday no running I wear VOLUMOUS by L'Oreal! I love it and it stays on through my sweaty workouts! I've found that the eye for eye makeup to stay is using URBAN DECAY EYE POTION, it's an eye shadow primer! That combined with one of those mascaras and we'll be set and beautiful in the heat! :)
i love the urban decay eye potion too! its an amazing primer! i'm also going to give that l'oreal mascara a try - is it the waterproof version you're using?

i've tried out a couple of the DiorShow waterproof mascaras, but so far they haven't lived up to their price tag. good thing sephora has a great return policy and i've just exchanged the "blackout" for the "iconic" (both waterproof version)

The Lash Injection Mascara by Too Faced left me with racoon eyes before lunchtime.

my test is a regular day at work then off to a hot yoga class. will let you know of any amazing results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosieposie View Post
i love the urban decay eye potion too! its an amazing primer! i'm also going to give that l'oreal mascara a try - is it the waterproof version you're using?
Definitely the waterproof one...that's what I wear for everyday! Let me know if it gets you through hot yoga! Mine gets me through Spinning Classes and Cardio circuits with my trainer! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahiabride2010 View Post
Definitely the waterproof one...that's what I wear for everyday! Let me know if it gets you through hot yoga! Mine gets me through Spinning Classes and Cardio circuits with my trainer! :)
that mascara is a great buy! it lasted through my whole 90 min hot yoga class! i noticed it kinda flaked a bit after towelling off my face, but i bet that was from the friction of the towel. i'm a mascara junkie so i love it when a mascara works great without a hefty price tag.

i would definately buy again! Thanks!