Jump to content

Photo

Best Waterproof Wedding Mascara (Knot Poll Results)


  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 AishaB

AishaB
  • Sr. Member
  • 2,350 posts

    Posted 28 April 2010 - 05:06 AM

    I thought this was some great information about which is the best waterproof mascara. No one wants their mascara running on their wedding day.

    Ultimate Waterproof Wedding Mascara | Bride.net - wedding, marriage and bridal news and reviews
    BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

    #2 Mere

    Mere
    • Member
    • 729 posts

      Posted 28 April 2010 - 06:42 AM

      Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful info!

      #3 bahiabride2010

      bahiabride2010
      • Member
      • 997 posts

        Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:27 AM

        Thanks for sharing...for everyday no running I wear VOLUMOUS by L'Oreal! I love it and it stays on through my sweaty workouts! I've found that the eye for eye makeup to stay is using URBAN DECAY EYE POTION, it's an eye shadow primer! That combined with one of those mascaras and we'll be set and beautiful in the heat! :)

        #4 jk1101

        jk1101
        • Sr. Member
        • 2,582 posts

          Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:18 AM

          I'm going to add that Sephora brand Waterproof worked extremely well for me - I use that plus their waterproof eyeliner - no running at all!

          #5 rosieposie

          rosieposie
          • Member
          • 649 posts

            Posted 30 April 2010 - 02:04 AM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by bahiabride2010
            Thanks for sharing...for everyday no running I wear VOLUMOUS by L'Oreal! I love it and it stays on through my sweaty workouts! I've found that the eye for eye makeup to stay is using URBAN DECAY EYE POTION, it's an eye shadow primer! That combined with one of those mascaras and we'll be set and beautiful in the heat! :)
            i love the urban decay eye potion too! its an amazing primer! i'm also going to give that l'oreal mascara a try - is it the waterproof version you're using?

            i've tried out a couple of the DiorShow waterproof mascaras, but so far they haven't lived up to their price tag. good thing sephora has a great return policy and i've just exchanged the "blackout" for the "iconic" (both waterproof version)

            The Lash Injection Mascara by Too Faced left me with racoon eyes before lunchtime.

            my test is a regular day at work then off to a hot yoga class. will let you know of any amazing results.

            #6 bahiabride2010

            bahiabride2010
            • Member
            • 997 posts

              Posted 30 April 2010 - 07:35 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by rosieposie
              i love the urban decay eye potion too! its an amazing primer! i'm also going to give that l'oreal mascara a try - is it the waterproof version you're using?
              Definitely the waterproof one...that's what I wear for everyday! Let me know if it gets you through hot yoga! Mine gets me through Spinning Classes and Cardio circuits with my trainer! :)

              #7 rosieposie

              rosieposie
              • Member
              • 649 posts

                Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:02 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by bahiabride2010
                Definitely the waterproof one...that's what I wear for everyday! Let me know if it gets you through hot yoga! Mine gets me through Spinning Classes and Cardio circuits with my trainer! :)
                that mascara is a great buy! it lasted through my whole 90 min hot yoga class! i noticed it kinda flaked a bit after towelling off my face, but i bet that was from the friction of the towel. i'm a mascara junkie so i love it when a mascara works great without a hefty price tag.

                i would definately buy again! Thanks!

                #8 msglave

                msglave
                • Member
                • 933 posts

                  Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:02 AM

                  Thanks for sharing this list!
                  The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
                  Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
                  www.jadicaandraveyn.com

                  #9 sunstarsmoon

                  sunstarsmoon
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 2,233 posts

                    Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:05 AM

                    thanks for the info
                    July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

                    #10 Cindy*

                    Cindy*
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 2,655 posts

                      Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:38 AM

                      Thanks ladies, this is great info.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users