Photo

Don't know where to get married in Riviera Maya

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 Nicyx

Nicyx
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 08:08 AM

Hello, Congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#12 juliek

juliek
    • 152 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:07 PM

Congrats! Welcome to the forum!!

#13 jennypenny23

jennypenny23
      • 295 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:09 PM

Welcome to the forum!! Congrats on your engagement!!

#14 MayanLily

MayanLily
        • 316 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:24 PM

Im sure all the Riviera brides will be of great help to you. We all went through trying to pick a perfect place too. Ask lots of questions if you need to and hopefully your decision will be a cinch.
          Aly

#15 Le Reve Hotel & Spa

Le Reve Hotel & Spa
          • Vendor
          • 323 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 01:00 PM

Welcome to the forum,

Riviera Maya have it all!!!
            Happy planning.

#16 martin

martin
            • 343 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 01:46 AM

wecome to the forum and happy planning you will find great ideas here for cancun and riviera maya.

#17 Ayita

Ayita
              • 861 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:12 AM

Congrats and welcome to the forum !

You already know you want to get married on the Riviera Maya and believe me that's huge ! It took me a few weeks to narrow it down to THAT point !

The Riviera Maya has a lot of boutique hotels and you can also chose to do a non-resort wedding, with your guests staying at a resort.

Somebody mentioned Tulum - there's also Akumal (check out the place where MarieSam got married) or Xel Ha, that is offering a very romatic set-up. SanFranSara got married at a place called "Al Cielo", which is on the beach. In all these cases your guests will have to stay at another place (the two first places don't have accomodation and the last one only a few rooms). So that can be an option.

To find MarieSam and SanFranSara contributions you can do a search, "search by user" and select "thread started by user" after typing their name. Narrow down the search to the Riviera Maya, for the site visits, and to the wedding details (where you have the planning journals and the wedding reviews) for the details. Both did a great job on their site visits and this could really help you.

I got married at a boutique hotel that I believe could accomodate all your guests as they 25 rooms. It was pretty upscale but without being posh, and very romantic. You might have to book the whole hotel though so I'm not sure if it will turn out that affordable. But if you like the place, you should just check out with them and see what they say. There's a link to my site visit in my signature below. Also check their website, their wedding section has pretty amazing pics (from Matt Addock I think).

Good luck with your planning !

#18 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
                • 2,667 posts
                • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
                • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 30 April 2010 - 11:42 AM

Hi,
                Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#19 Patourn

Patourn
                • 377 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 10:49 AM

and congrats!! Happy planning!

#20 martin

martin
                  • 343 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 11:15 AM

welcome to the forum and happy planning try the mayan palace Yazmin de la Mora may be she can help you with some tips.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users