Photo

Newbies Thread!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 bbelair

bbelair
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:54 AM

Hello. Im a newbie! I love this site. It's been so helpful so far in the begining stages.

Currently we are waiting for my to be husband (I know there is something else to call him like DH or FH? but I haven't mastered the lingo yet!) Anyways we are waiting on him to get his schedule so we can set a date! We still have to wait about 5 months just for that!! I feel like it's taking forever! But I've gotten so many great ideas from this site so far. I can't wait to get down to the dirty details and planning!

#2 karielk

karielk
    • 177 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:57 AM

Welcome and congrats! I'm sure as you continue to plan, you'll find this site really helpful. Do you have ideas yet on where you'd like to do the wedding? Best of luck with everything!

#3 bbelair

bbelair
      • 6 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:02 PM

We want to go to Mexico for sure and I've been researching places constantly. I've read a lot of good things on Dreams Resorts and Moon Palace. When I got prices from Dreams they were a little pricey but then I talked to a travel agent and she gave me a little lower prices for them. I'm not sold on having a tavel agent yet or not...

#4 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
        • 2,667 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
        • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 23 April 2010 - 04:13 PM

Hi,
        Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#5 Nicyx

Nicyx
        • 2,914 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 04:23 PM

Hello, Congratulations and welcome, EVERYONE here are so helpful and friendly, Im sure any questions you have or advice you need will be fully answered before you know it!!!!

Happy Planning x

#6 Mere

Mere
          • 729 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 10:59 PM

Congrats & Welcome! Happy Planning!

#7 JanineA

JanineA
            • 2,482 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 12:09 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum. Glad you're already finding it useful and I hope you enjoy planning your special day!

#8 Thomasjsgirl

Thomasjsgirl
              • 1,098 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 12:51 PM

Welcome and happy planning! The hardest part of planning a destination wedding is choosing the location and resort. Sounds like you're well on your way to selecting one, so by the time your fiance (FI) gets his schedule, you can focus on the date and all the rest of the zillion little details! Have fun :)
                Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
                Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
                http://bestdestinati....24-08-a-35102/
                Leftover Wedding Items FS:
                http://bestdestinati....g-stuff-56124/

#9 rkf1046

rkf1046
                • 85 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 01:18 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by bbelair
                  Hello. Im a newbie! I love this site. It's been so helpful so far in the begining stages.

Currently we are waiting for my to be husband (I know there is something else to call him like DH or FH? but I haven't mastered the lingo yet!) Anyways we are waiting on him to get his schedule so we can set a date! We still have to wait about 5 months just for that!! I feel like it's taking forever! But I've gotten so many great ideas from this site so far. I can't wait to get down to the dirty details and planning!
                  Wecome and happy planning!

#10 chong

chong
                  • 360 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 01:24 PM

Hi.. My name is Chong. My fiance Darryl and I are getting marry on October 10, 2010 at Azul Sensatori Resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico! One of the brides who recently got married at Azul Sensatori told me about this forum. I am very excited to hear about what you all are planning and have experienced. I am still in the planning phase so I am looking forward to hear many suggestions!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users