Do Not order from wholesalepashminas.com

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
  • 344 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:42 AM

It is with regret to write this review.

I initiated a group order from wholesalepashminas in February. The guy I worked with was Joseph. He was bit difficult to get in touch with in the beginning but I was able to send in a group order. After I received the shipment there were pashminas missing for two of the orders. I immediately contacted him and sent him the ladies information and what needed to be sent. He responded quickly and told me that he would send the missing pashminas.

One of the ladies with missing pashmina contacted him directly as well and he also told her the same thing. She contacted me in mid March because she never received her missing pashmina. During this time I continued to call and e-mail him but now there was no response. The second lady began attempting to e-mail him as well and contact him. But it is with regret to write that neither of us have received a response. It is now late April and money has been spent and the product has not been received.

I am writing this because I do not want any other bride to have the same experience with this vendor. The experience was fine until we needed to resolve this issue and Joe has not made any effort to resolve this issue.

#2 TonyandTricia

TonyandTricia
    • 426 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:11 PM

Oh no! Sorry to hear that! I loved my pashminas that I received from them and am sorry that you have had problems!!

#3 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
      • 661 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:16 PM

So sorry to hear about your misfortune with the pashmina's I hope everything will get resolved for you!!!

#4 punkie569

punkie569
        • 255 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 01:15 PM

I'm one of the brides affected by this and I really didn't want to have to leave negative feedback but at this point we have nothing left to lose. Luckily I'm only out 2 pashminas and shipping but that doesn't excuse Joe's poor service. I mean really what would it take to ship out 2 pashminas and keep your good name in business? We've given him every opportunity to rectify this situation and have been totally ignored. I really hope any future brides don't use this company and get ripped off like we were. It's too bad cuz he really had a nice product but with customer service like this the company will go nowhere but down. I've dealt with quite a few vendors already and this is the first bad experience I've had.

Beware future brides! Do not, I repeat, DO NOT use this company if you are looking for pashminas!
          Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

#5 Eliana

Eliana
          • 676 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 01:20 PM

Girls thank you for your advise. I was going to order from them, but now I won't.
            I hope you can get your pashminas soon!

#6 ChicagoPT

ChicagoPT
            • 307 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 01:54 PM

Thats too bad. I had a pretty good experience. They messed up one color but it wasnt that big of a deal as I liked it.

#7 rosieposie

rosieposie
              • 649 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 02:37 PM

wow, now i'm having second thoughts.
                i was just looking through their site last night!

#8 jennypenny23

jennypenny23
                • 295 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 02:50 PM

awwww sorry ladies!! That sucks!!!

Hopefully no one else will share your experience.

#9 TLC4Rock

TLC4Rock
                  • 473 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 02:51 PM

Unfortunate experience with the vendors....and that's the last bit of stress we all need planning a wedding! wew.....

#10 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                    • 3,103 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 03:12 PM

Oh no! I'm really sorry to hear that!

I organized a group pashmina order as well and it was shipped fast and dead on and I had a great experience with them.

Hopefully you can get it resolved =/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users